Image
SumanSpeaks Independent Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence POLITICAL ECONOMY | PART 1: THE TELECOM TEST The Sangh’s Costliest Blunder: Keeping Narendra Modi in the Chair After Demonetisation and a Trail of U-Turns Two private giants, one state-propped survivor, roughly ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced BSNL revival and support packages (spectrum allocation included), and ₹1.41 lakh crore of AGR dues still on the books: telecom shows what happens when one man’s brand becomes the party’s only policy. This is an argument against Narendra Modi, not against the BJP. SYNOPSIS India’s telecom market has narrowed from a messy but real plurality into two dominant private networks, one weak private survivor kept alive by government equity, and a public operator that has needed about ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced support packages and spectrum allocations, not all of it cash. The 2010 spectrum auctions that started the debt spiral were a UPA-era event, and we say so plainly. But a ...
Questions From the Blog Readers
I am a regular reader of your blog.you provide very valuable information regarding the share and it is very useful to the small investors. I have (xxxx) lakh share of Rasoya protein @ .40 paise and I want to add more.How is the future of this compnay? I can hold for more than two years.

I have also (xxxx) shares of suzlon @ 15.00.How is the future of this company? I can hold as long as suggested.

Awaiting your reply....
Thanking you,
Ketan Acharya
E-mail: ketan.acharya 2002@gmail.com
                   ---------x-------
 1. Rasoya Proteins Ltd (Re.0.25) has successfully resolved a part of the GDR issue and is hoping to get a favourable verdict from the SAT. Also, it is in conversion with various lending banks to restructure its loans. The company is also taking measures to open its main plant and its power plants.
However, the last three positive news are still in the realm of speculation. Therefore, those who are punters can increase their holdings in the scrip, while risk averse investors should wait for some more time for the froth to get cleared, before taking fresh positions. For the moment the scrip is likely to trade in the range of Re.0.25-0.30.

2. The fortunes of Suzlon Ltd are still unclear. Moreover, fall in crude oil price is negative for the scrip. In such circumstances, I would suggest you to book profit in the stock at around Rs.17-18-21.70 and enter any share in the IT, FMCG or Auto space (for short term investors). However, long term investors can hold the counter with a SL of Rs.12.70.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog