Monday, January 04, 2021

 Tit - bits

First of all, I would like to say that Google has made the GUI of the blogger so complex, that I don't feel like uploading the same. I don't know what prompted them to remove the earlier General User Interface. I have sent repeated requests to Google, to make this API, more investor friendly but alas!! 

Anyway, let me begin by wishing you all a very Happy New Year. Hope in this year, we will see less mismanagement from Narendra Modi & Co, the worst PM, since independence who institutionalised Fake News and Bluffs. The whole economy has been in shambles, but the market is being pushed up by the cronies, for the reasons best known to all.

Meanwhile, the Nifty closed at 14,018.50 up 36.75 points. (+0.26%). 

Foreign institutional investors (FIIs) were net buyers of shares worth Rs.506.21 crore, while domestic institutional investors (DIIs) net bought shares worth Rs.69.4 crore in the Indian equity market on January 1, as per provisional data, on the NSE. 

Inspite of all these positive data, I feel the Covid - 19 vaccine related rally has been done away with, as the domestic economy continues to be in shambles. 

I suggest you to start booking profits and remain light on the F&O longs. 

#However, you can still bet on the travel and hospitality sector. 

I have already recommended Imagicaaworld Entertainment Ltd (Rs. 6.14), which you can slowly accumulate in market declines, with a training SL of 10%, like you did in case of many of my earlier recommended shares, especially my strongly recommended scrip: Premier Explosives Ltd (Rs.162.50) at Rs.30/31, some years back; which went to become a multibagger. 

#Buy Kamath Hotels (I) Ltd near Rs.37/38, during market dips for short term targets of Rs.46/51. SL: Rs.36.

As the hospitality sector opens up more, post Covid - 19 episode, such scrips are likely to generate good returns over a period. 

#By the way, Join My Crore - Pati (multi - millionaire) Scheme with an initial investment of only Rs. 2 lakhs and opening an account in my associate brokerage house. For more details you can send me a mail at: sumanm2007s@gmail.com or suman2005s@rediffmail.com, but the secret theory and algorithm behind the scheme can't be disclosed. You will get only a rough idea of this offer. I have put in my more than 2 decades of experience behind this concept.

No comments: