The Gulf Reconstruction Play: How NRIs Can Track Indian EPC Firms Winning Overseas Contracts

Image
SumanSpeaks Independent Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence NRI Investing · Gulf EPC Tracker The Gulf Reconstruction Play: How NRIs Can Track Indian EPC Firms Winning Overseas Contracts A record ₹7.79 lakh crore order book at L&T with about 37 percent in the Middle East, a UAE gas pipeline award of over ₹4,000 crore at Kalpataru, a Kuwait desalination win at Wabag and a US$1 billion Gulf pipeline in sight at Engineers India. The evidence is public, and an NRI can follow it from the United States. From the United States, the Middle East usually arrives as a headline about oil, shipping lanes and geopolitics. Look one layer below it and a more practical story appears: power lines, gas pipelines, desalination plants and storage terminals that have to be built, repaired and made more resilient. Indian engineering companies already work in those markets. For a US-based NRI who follows Indian equities, the useful question is which listed firms are turn...
Mint Money Through Daily and Short Term Trading
Dear investors, till the end of last year, I was mainly focused on short term delivery based trades of basically mid and large cap counters. This strategy did not work well in the last few months, as Narendra Modi's misguided missile "Demonetisation", sucked the blood out of the system. Therefore, I have changed the strategy a bit, as the demands of quick returns from clients poured in..

You must have seen that these days, I hardly recommend small caps, once my speciality; and have now zoomed more into daily trading of large and mid caps, where also money can be made, through meticulous planning. However, there is a RISK element in daily trading, which could be overcome to some extent through experience.

Therefore, if you can risk around Rs.50,000 to 1.25 lakhs (on which I will take a intra - day position of Rs.2 - 3 lakhs per trade), then I can trade on your behalf to generate cash for you through daily and very short term trades. I will not take any part of the profit in the first 6 - months of trade. After that I will take 30% of the profits.

If you are interested, then please shoot a mail at: sumanm2007s@gmail.com or suman2005s@rediffmail.com; as the seats are limited due to lack of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog