Image
SumanSpeaks Independent Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence POLITICAL ECONOMY | PART 1: THE TELECOM TEST The Sangh’s Costliest Blunder: Keeping Narendra Modi in the Chair After Demonetisation and a Trail of U-Turns Two private giants, one state-propped survivor, roughly ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced BSNL revival and support packages (spectrum allocation included), and ₹1.41 lakh crore of AGR dues still on the books: telecom shows what happens when one man’s brand becomes the party’s only policy. This is an argument against Narendra Modi, not against the BJP. SYNOPSIS India’s telecom market has narrowed from a messy but real plurality into two dominant private networks, one weak private survivor kept alive by government equity, and a public operator that has needed about ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced support packages and spectrum allocations, not all of it cash. The 2010 spectrum auctions that started the debt spiral were a UPA-era event, and we say so plainly. But a ...
A LETTER FROM A WELL-WISHER:
RESPECTED SUMAN DA,
I AM A FOLLOWER AND ALSO WELLWISHER OF YOU, I CAN TRUST UOU HEARTLY AND ALSO TRUST IN FUTURE IF MY HOLDING VALUE IS ZERO. I AM SURE YOUR RECOMMENDATION SCRIPT ARE REALLY GOOD IN PRESENT AND ALSO FUTURE.
AT PRESENT POSITION I CAN HOLD AMBALAL (500 @13.80), AVON (1000 @ 5.85), GLORY (800@21.30), REFEX (400@31.00), COUNTRY CLUB(300@21.50), SELMCL(400@), NORTHGATE (500@21.35), ENERGY DEV(250@55.00), EASTERN SILK(500@18.00), INDOWIND(400@44.45), KOHINOOR (4000@4.29),VISION(2000@5.31), NEPC(1000@8.45), PYRAMID SAMARIA(714@15.00), SANGUINE(2000@3.91), XLTELE(800@36.03).
AT PRESENT GLORY IS TOO MACH LOW
CAN I AVARAGE IT AT PRESENT PRICE?
WHICH SHARE CAN I BOUGHT AT PRESENT POSITION, PLEASE SAY.
REGARDS,
SALIL MITRA.
BALLY, HOWRAH.
WEST BENGAL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog