Image
SumanSpeaks Independent Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence POLITICAL ECONOMY | PART 1: THE TELECOM TEST The Sangh’s Costliest Blunder: Keeping Narendra Modi in the Chair After Demonetisation and a Trail of U-Turns Two private giants, one state-propped survivor, roughly ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced BSNL revival and support packages (spectrum allocation included), and ₹1.41 lakh crore of AGR dues still on the books: telecom shows what happens when one man’s brand becomes the party’s only policy. This is an argument against Narendra Modi, not against the BJP. SYNOPSIS India’s telecom market has narrowed from a messy but real plurality into two dominant private networks, one weak private survivor kept alive by government equity, and a public operator that has needed about ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced support packages and spectrum allocations, not all of it cash. The 2010 spectrum auctions that started the debt spiral were a UPA-era event, and we say so plainly. But a ...
Letter from an investor

Respected Sir,
                              On my friends advice I started following your blog and I find it quite impressive. Sir actually I wanted to know that how to subscribe to ur Paid Group and can u tell me about reliance power long term view I can hold it for around 2011 or even till 2012. Actually I bought it as it is said that its going to be the biggest power generating company in the near future. And Sir if possible can u suggest me a stock for a short term perspective.
Sir you are doing a great work by helping the retail investors keep up this job. 'Thanking you in anticipation'.
Hussain Bharmal
Email: armyman007@gxxx.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog