Image
SumanSpeaks Independent Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence POLITICAL ECONOMY | PART 1: THE TELECOM TEST The Sangh’s Costliest Blunder: Keeping Narendra Modi in the Chair After Demonetisation and a Trail of U-Turns Two private giants, one state-propped survivor, roughly ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced BSNL revival and support packages (spectrum allocation included), and ₹1.41 lakh crore of AGR dues still on the books: telecom shows what happens when one man’s brand becomes the party’s only policy. This is an argument against Narendra Modi, not against the BJP. SYNOPSIS India’s telecom market has narrowed from a messy but real plurality into two dominant private networks, one weak private survivor kept alive by government equity, and a public operator that has needed about ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced support packages and spectrum allocations, not all of it cash. The 2010 spectrum auctions that started the debt spiral were a UPA-era event, and we say so plainly. But a ...
-:SOME OF THE APPRECIATION MAILS:-
Sir,
Suman ji, congratulations on your success on XL TELE, I have been watching your web site (Blog) it is very innovative and pioneering.
If you can offer Paid Services, please let me know your fees.and the type of service? is it short term delivery calls or INTRADAY SMS Service?

REGARDS

G.VENKAT RAO

RAJAHMUNDRY-533 103

EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT

ANDHRA PRADESH

CELL: 97005XXXX (To maintain privacy)
--------------------$$$$$$$--------------------

Hi Suman,

I am really impressed with your calls, Its all rocking!!
I want to join your Paid Service, I have been trading for past 4 years with out much knowledge and lost Rs.5 lakh till now.
Send me the details about your Paid Service, I want to gain the loss in another 4 years.

Thanks,
Sivanesan Sellappan
Email: siva_likeall@xxxx.com (to maintain privacy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog