Thursday, September 30, 2010

-:SOME OF THE APPRECIATION MAILS:-
Sir,
Suman ji, congratulations on your success on XL TELE, I have been watching your web site (Blog) it is very innovative and pioneering.
If you can offer Paid Services, please let me know your fees.and the type of service? is it short term delivery calls or INTRADAY SMS Service?

REGARDS

G.VENKAT RAO

RAJAHMUNDRY-533 103

EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT

ANDHRA PRADESH

CELL: 97005XXXX (To maintain privacy)
--------------------$$$$$$$--------------------

Hi Suman,

I am really impressed with your calls, Its all rocking!!
I want to join your Paid Service, I have been trading for past 4 years with out much knowledge and lost Rs.5 lakh till now.
Send me the details about your Paid Service, I want to gain the loss in another 4 years.

Thanks,
Sivanesan Sellappan
Email: siva_likeall@xxxx.com (to maintain privacy)

No comments: