Image
SumanSpeaks Independent Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence · Estd 2006 Technology & Strategy · Global Data AI Isn't Replacing Businesses—It's Redefining Competitive Advantage Two years ago, the AI debate revolved around whether companies should adopt artificial intelligence. That debate is over. Today the question is no longer who uses AI, but who is actually building lasting competitive advantage from it. According to the latest global data, the answer is surprisingly few. Start with the headline gap: 88% of companies now use AI in at least one business function. Just 6% are turning that usage into a measurable, meaningful impact on their bottom line. That gap between adoption and value, not the technology itself, is the real story of this decade — and the data behind it is more precise, and more revealing, than the headlines su...
Last week I received a number of good mails from well-wishers, but this mail from my brother Sardar Manjit Singh is chosen to be the best:
Just look at the affection in the mail; seems he is my own brother:
However, the mail is edited to keep some matters confidential as the contents were too personal:

Dear Suman Bhai..
                              Good Evening..!! I m sure this mail will find u happy n healthy. I was thinking of sending a mail to u since last one week..today I have finally succeeded.
Last two months were really trying but U were there to guide me, my faith in almighty Lord n Hope..charged me with positive energies. My old parents health was another issue..and I steeled my innerself to carry on.

Suman bhai..there were some other problems on my n my son's health front also but I don't want to fill my email to u with all this...all I want to say is I m trying to brave all reverses with the blessings of UPPARWALLAH..n friends like u.

Its really nice to c u back after almost one n a half mont break in March...many stocks suggested by u have rocked..save few...say 90% success rate.
CONGRATULATIONS bhai....!!

Its good dat 10% have not performed...other wise u will be labelled as Diamond Suman ..and some tough Bhai like RAJAN or DWAOOD will kidnap u for his own investments..lol..

Bura nahi manana bahi..just a joke..wat I mean to say is only God can give 100 % correct tips and u r a lion amongst all these spiders, monkeys n rats..so y to react bhai. Just ignore them..n march ..we all r with u. 

Thanks
Manjit
New Delhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog