WINNING STROKES: THINK DIFFERENT:
BULLS HOP AROUND THE RING IN STYLE AS BEARS GET
TROUNCED:
A massive rally in the smalland mid
It was a day of Bulls in Dalal Street, yesterday as Bears ran
helter and skelter to take cover. Nifty crossed another hurdle as it safely sailed through 5150
mark mentioned in the morning mail to the Paid Groups...Actually the Paid Members were asked to accumulate after the Nifty made a temporary bottom at 4800. But now it is confirmed that Nifty has made a permanent bottom at 4800. What is interesting is that one of the brokerage houses which were till the other day very Bearish on the Indian markets have suddenly toed my line and came up with very mouth watering figures like 21, 000 for the Sensex by the end of July, 2010 and 31, 000 by 31st March, 2012. I also was pointing my BULLISHNESS on the markets since some weeks (that the markets are just sitting on the tip of a massive rally to unfurl within a short time)--please read my earlier inputs in Yahoo Group (SumanSpeaks), Face Book and this blog to find out what I had said about the markets in the last few weeks.
You must have noted that I was right to point out that the market would make a bottom at 16000 on the Sensex, while most of the analysts were talking of 12, 000--14, 000 on the Sensex.Huh!!
The target of 5200 mentioned
to the Paid Groups in the morning mail yesterday, was conquered, as the bears got
hammered from the word go forcing many worried bears to cover their shorts. unwillingly...
Congrats, to those who have been making
money from Nifty Futures since last few days on my recommendations..
My
recommended Reliance Media Works recommendd to the Paid Groups around Rs.168, pierced through the bear crowd, to
amble past Rs.200 mark with grace and poise. Those Paid/Free investors who have taken my call and invested in Reliance Mediaworks Ltd, must be smiling all the way to the bank. This story will happen in most of my recommended counters once the rally in the small and mid caps begin....Sanguine Media Services
Ltd and Northgate Technologies Ltd were also "mumbo-jumbo" performers,
as both made beautiful chart patterns. This has somewhat silenced the voice of many of my critics, who were spewing venom against me without any reason and fundamental backing. In a stock market the basic to investing is to look at the future earning potential of any company and then invest in it--the first part of your work is over. The stock price will go down and go up, this does not matter until the stock has the potential to give returns over a period. But then some new investors get attracted to lot of "False Slogans" like "We tell people exact buying and selling price" or "We will not touch this scrip because we know where it will fall. We will accumulate exactly at that price" or more outrageous, "You can put your comments in my Yahoo Group, others might be SAVED"--indicating that whatever I have been doing free since the last few years is to loot the small investors. But I do not know how they can stoop so low and sent such false comments??!! What will I get, if I misguide small investors and if so what is the purpose of this blog and Yahoo Group?? There may be mistakes in one or two scrips--that I agree, but that is a part of the trade and every analyst worth his salt could stay away from it, when the market conditions are so volatile and more importantly the promoters are sometimes so unscrupulous; so why spread canard against me, to sell your Paid Service??!! There is something called ethics in any business; even a prostitute earns money and distributes. If someone wants to ape a prostitute then I have nothing to say....Also, I do not know why some persons whom I try to help so much are always bent on damaging my reputation to satisfy their vested interest. Many talk of Kohinoor Broadcasting in this context, but what they do not say is that the scrip was recommended even by Mr.S P Tulsiyan, in a web-site. Please do a little research on the web, to get the views of Mr.S P Tulsiyan on Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation Ltd. Kohinoor Broadcasting came out with superb consolidated results for the Q4FY10, but even after that if the stock does not move, what can I do??!! Do these people want me to hire some operators to move Kohinoor Broadcasting because it is going down even after good results??!! There should be a limit to idiosyncrasies. But there is also, another way to look at the story: Kohinoor Broadcasting is not the only stock I recommended in the last few years on the web (Internet) to Paid and Free Groups!! Am I right??
Moreover, if one says in a private converstion on Yahoo Messanger that he works for the RBI and then does not know simple things on how a stock market behaves, will anyone believe such false guys?? If one says I am an Engineer, but then fails to believe the story of Corporate Restructing of Northgate Tech, would you believe what that guy is saying?? Anyway only time will tell who is right and who is wrong!! Isn't it....
Anyway, my last week's
recommendation ANG Auto Ltd touched Rs.56.80 before cooling down a
bit...The stock was recommended around Rs.49 and Rs.53 in the Sunday Report to the Paid Groups.
This week I recommended Samtel Colour Ltd, a turnaround story at Rs.16.80 for a target of Rs.21 in the short term and Rs.32 in the medium to long term. What I feel is that this is the best stock to invest at the present moment when the FIFA World Cup is going on and we have Common Wealth Games within a striking distance. I will put the research report on ANG Auto and Samtel Colour Ltd in SumanSpeaksPlus within a short time for the benefit of the Very Small Investors, who do not have the power to go for the Paid Services.
Comments