Friday, June 25, 2010


Performance of My recommended counters: And new thief of Dalal Street, Uttam Saraf:

I think enough has been said about me by some vested interest groups, among them is noted Uttam Saraf from Assam. This fellow after being kicked out of my Yahoo  Group which he used to the hilt for furthering his Paid services is now after me, because
of his failed attempt to nail me.

He and some of his ignorant clients tries to project me as if I only recommended 3 stocks in my life, Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation Ltd, Northgate Technologies Ltd and XL Telecom and Energy Ltd., forgetting a hell lot of them---some of which are here in www.sumanspeaksplus.blogspot.com. But then most of these compaies are doing well and it is due to bad market conditions that their stock prices are not doing well.

Yes, I recommended all these stocks out of my personal research and not through stealing someone’s hard work. Or by sending research materials of www.10paisa.com or HBJ Capital Ltd FREE to the clients after subscribing to them, making those service bleed.....I do not think only three stocks out of my 100s of recommendations make any difference for me..............I do not advertise in Yahoo Groups to flock clients like cattle. Clients come to me and I do not go to them, with a begging bowl in hand....With every post I make in my group, SumanSpeaks, I do not advertise for my Paid Service. It is because originally Suman Mukherjee is a Brahman and not a businessman/bania in the true sense of the term!! Hence you find the difference between me and a traditional bania….

Apart from this I give various levels of Nifty and possible targets of Nifty in the next few days;  many at times free on my blog. Only a couple of weeks back when the many analysts were talking of 4200 on Nifty, I talked of Nifty making a bottom at 4800. I am not bothered about clients because I do not live only on the money given by clients only---he may beg to live on their morsels. Or else I would not have given freer service to the investors who are not able to pay for the Paid  Service through my Blogs, Face Book and Yahoo Group SumanSpeak for nearly a decade…..
Today also I gave some inputs on Ambalal Sarabhai Enterprise Ltd in my Yahoo Group, SumanSpeaks. You can go through the same if you are holding the counter.  I am happy to earn honestly whatever I get from the clients. I get 100s of appreciation letters every month, but I do not place them on my blog or send to Yahoo Groups to show how Godly I am….This is so cheap, that I can never dream of highlighting what some person  said about me in private conversation to be sent to Yahoo Group….This shows who belongs to gutter.
Hence I do not need the advice of any new comer in the market......I have more than a decade of experience in the market and what  will this boy of 26 do to me....I can only laugh  him away. He can make as many clients as he can as this beggar needs them to run his kitchen....which this is not the case of Suman Mukherjee, who runs on his own terms and conditions.......I am only  a little upset to know what his parents taught him or is he a Hindu after all or another "Jai Chand" in disguise---who sold India to Mughals.

He steals the names (even Research Reports) of shares from www.10paisa.com, www.hbjcapital.com, etc and even from me earlier and sells them to clients at a discount. He talks big of increasing his clients base---who cares....am I a beggar like him,  that everytime I have to think of increasing client base and client base and all these nonsense talks. The investors/traders will come to me if they find my sevice good and rewarding, and will not subscribe if they do not find the same—simple isn’t it….........

He even sends letter to various Yahoo Group saying my client base is eroding--as if he has every information on the book. Without understanding that Suman Mukherjee, does not bother about Paid Services---it is a just a Bonus income and not the main income.

He unjustly used my Free Group for his business, which I later stopped a little.....My younger Uttam Rakshit has been always cautioning about this fellow since a long time, but I thought this fellow is from North East where I have some business and is much younger to me, and hence let me forgive him---But then dogs will eat human dung even if meat is in front and Uttam Rakshit's every word is coming to be true...This fellow after  using me to the hilt is now shouting slogans against me, as if he is a great king.....Now I find that I have only reared a venomous snake in my group….He has no social activities to boast of, not even for the Hindus on the Internet, leave alone the  other communities. HE IS A SELFISH BANIA TO BE AVOIDED BY EVERYONE…..!!

He thinks of making money at any cost, may be even by prostituting, is the ultimate gold in life. Professionalism is good but too much of anything is bad...........He forwards the Private Discussions of people in Yahoo Messenger, without any ethics to some Yahooo Groups which are against me and my brother Arun Mukherjee..

He sends the contents of private discussions to many Yahoo Groups which are often laden with deroagatory regional terms like "Bengali XXXXX" to malign me and the whole Bengali Community. I feel bad when people use such connotations against my name who has given so much for free service since the last 7-8 years, without looking for the caste or the creed of the community........

Moreover, if we (Arun and Me) both are Bengali Brahmins then what are Sarafs"....Let him search internet and find out what his forefathers used to do or what is the original profession of "Sarafs"....I am not interested in such cheap things. I am for Hindu Unity and not a Jai Chand by any means.....!!

I do not blame the whole Gujarati Communities because Harshad Mehta and Ketan Mehta are both Gujaratis..Neither do I blame the whole Marwari Community for what, Mr. Sanjay Agarwal (the collapse of Home Trade) or C R Bhansali did....!! Because, as a Hindu Brahmin, I maintain some ethics....but what will a "Street Sweeper" know the use of ethics. If parents do not give their ward good, "Sanskar" what will the children learn...!!

This Uttam Saraf once begged me to send him my inputs and promised he would not sell to his clients as he did earlier. The letter is still with me, admitting his mistake...He forced into my Yahoo Group and Orkut after flattering me a lot but till that date I have never ever spoke with him, because of his earlier behaviour. He has that silver coated tongue to fool the innocent investors, with his gimmick filled mails.........

He used my Yahoo Group, SumanSpeaks to the hilt, even recommending Kohinoor Broadcasting Ltd only a couple of months back.  But now when the stock went down he is to be found nowhere.......He aggressively recommended Pyramid Saimira Theatres Ltd
(Please search the mails of Yahoo Groups---Suman Mukherjee is not a debouch like this fellow), on 11th August, 2008, with the tag: BUY PSTL @ 160 for a short term target of Rs.240-250 (URL: http://finance.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/stockmarketsurfer/message/9983?var=1)......
He also recommended aggressively Pyramid Saimira Theatres Ltd around Rs.50-54 last year saying its target is Rs.120 (Search earlier mails sent by him).

But when the stock tanked he is nowhere to be found and solely blames me. I am not like him, I recommended Kohinoor Broadcasting, Chandra Prabhu International Ltd, and Ennore  Coke Ltd, the three most controversial scrips, and is still holding onions on them. So I am different chip unlike that cheat.

He said XL Telecom and Energy Ltd is one of the worst stocks when it fell to low of Rs.27. But, then within some days it made  a  high of Rs.42 after it got a large contract from BSNL-those who have averaged made good profit. That fool  does not know what is XL Telecom and Energy Ltd and that is why such jump in the air. What is interesting is that XL Telecom and Energy Ltd was not only recommended by me but also by none other than Mr.Saarthi..

He recommended Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation Ltd, at Kohinoor broadcasting @ 5.02 on 23rd May, 2009 but he is now nowhere when the stock is going down...and the clients in distress.  He calls Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation Ltd a junk company
without knowing what the company is doing at present. Please ask him, "You are saying Kohinoor Broadcasting is a junk on what basis." Is it due to fundamentals (which he cannot because, it came out with good resuls for Q4FY10)...or due to managemenmt.
This fellow does not know that it was once recommended by none other than Mr.S P Tulsiyan, at around Rs.9-10. Why does this bullshit not say, S P Tulsiyan is a junk analyst because he once recommended it....??

This is what this novice named Uttam Saraf who is fooling people with all sorts of Hallucinations against me, said the following for Glory Polyfilms Ltd on 27th April, 2010: Now some of his recent devotees will fall from a tower, and someone  with the ID
of Govind Krishna who regularly appreciates this bullshit, like the laughter of Navjoit Singh Siddu in Laughter Championships will now feel numb. Uttam Saraf says and I quote, ".....The stock is not good as per fundamentals". Look how hilarious—a company which has an EPS for FY10, as Rs.2.46 and turnover of Rs.114.25 which almost 3 (three) times its Market Cap is not good fundamentally?? God help this "junks" (Uttam Saraf) in the stock market and their client base. Birds of same feather  flock together.....and this might be applicable to his clients.  But now he is nowhere when Glory Poly is trading near Rs.16.

Uttam says on 27th April, 2010: "Looks like glory should move up now. charts looks interesting. May reach 29.5 levels in next few weeks. This is not a trading call but those who are holding may look to reduce near 29.5 and exit near 32-33. Stoploss  should be maintained as 22'. The never reached Rs.32 after that…

But I recommended Glory at Rs.19-22, and then it once reached Rs.35 before falling due to bad market conditions. See his manipulative lines, "Market may toput in next 2-3 weeks and there may be a last leg of upmove in some junk stocks 10-50%." (see the difference 10--50). He calls Glory Polyfilms Ltd a junk scrip....Huh!! How will a donkey know the taste of "Biriyani."

He recommended Ansal Housing Ltd at Rs.59-62,  on 6th May, 2010, giving medium term target 82.5 and first long term target  near 90. The stock is still near Rs.60 below his recommended price. You cannot win a war through fluke and our Mahabharat has
ample of that.....

He gave a  Buy call on SRF @ Rs.205-225 for a target of 30-50% on 18th May, 2010 for next 1-6 months. He even said, "We did say that book out once if it rallies to 260-268 in next 1 month." The stock never touched Rs.253 after that....So who is he fooling....!!

HOW MANY EXAMPLES TO GIVE.....I CAN GIVE 100s of them to prove he is simply fooling people.....and he leaves people when the stock tanks..

This fellow sends free Smart Investments, Money Times and other financial magazines, which the publishing housing make using so much money free--making these publishing houses bleed. One can send a few select things which looks good in a magazine but sending the whole Magazine...??!! THIS FELLOW WILL NOT LEAVE ANYONE TO SCREW TO EARN HIS BREAD…..SHAME…….SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE……..!!!

He sent free magazines on 21st May, 2010 and then again on 1st June, 2010, to some of the Yahoo Groups and I do not know why the publishing agencies have not taken action against this thief for sending the whole magazines.....He should either have been fined heavily or his subscription cancelled. The ID from which it was sent was: uttam saraf uttamsaraf@yahoo.com. Now that everything is out, the publishing agencies should take action against this thief....

BUT WHAT I FEEL BAD IS THAT EVEN THOUGH THIS FELLOW IS WRITINGS SO MUCH AGAINST ME, VERY FEW FOR WHOM I HAVE DONE SO MUCH ARE YET TO WRITE AGAINST THIS FELLOW, WHO IS DOING MY CHARACTER ASSACINATION FOR WINNING CLIENTS....Ashoke Mahajan whom I helped so much is now in the enemy camp---I cannot believe….People can be so selfish….!!

IN A STOCK MARKET ALL THE SCRIPS MAY NOT SPERFORM BUT THAT DOE NOT MEAN ONE SHOULD ONLY HIGH LIGHT THE SHAERS WHICH DID NOT PERFORM LEAVING THE ONES WHICH PERFORMED---but then truth always wins and this time also I am sure with the good wishes of the well wishers, like Arun Mukherjee, Dr.Atul Saxena, Uttam Rakshit, Bonny Bhattacher, Bhusan Patil, Naveen Kondabolu, Kishore Vadlapalli, Keyur Patel, S S Narendra Kumar, Amit, Yogesh Pagar, Rudra Shekar Banerjee, Abdul Raazak Engineer, Arpan Shah, Fabian Noranha, Nizam Ahmed Siddique, etc, I will fare well.  I hope to get supports from you to stop this business of stealing.......hope you are doing well.

No comments: