Image
SumanSpeaks Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence · Estd 200 6 Turnaround Watch · EPC SEPC Ltd (₹6.54): From Stressed Asset to Strategic Platform Debt down from a peak of ₹907 crore to ₹351 crore. Two SAIL orders worth ₹1,527.89 crore landed inside eight weeks. A Dubai-headquartered promoter that bailed the company out of an RBI stressed-asset restructuring is now backing an ADNOC-linked entry into the Middle East. This is what a real turnaround looks like when you actually read the balance sheet instead of the ticker. 1 The Arc: From a ₹300 IPO to a Stressed Asset to a Rescue SEPC Ltd listed in February 2008 as Shriram EPC, priced at ₹300 a share, raising ₹150 crore under the Shriram Group — one of India's most recognised financial-services names, then led by T Shivaraman...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
Those who have sent me mails regarding subscription to the new schemes of the Paid Packages, are requested to give me some days to reply to your mails. It is because at present I am having Severe Back Pain and is not well physically. Also there are so many inquiries regarding my new schemes of Paid Packages, that it  I think will take at least 15 days to clear the backlog. 
To speak the truth, I am overwhelmed by your response. It shows that there is still very much demand for the Genuine Paid Services at a reasonable price tag for the small investors.  Thanks a lot for your trust on me and for your thundering responses.....I will reply to your queries regarding Paid Services (new Package) at the earliest.
Those who have sent me mails regarding Renewal of Subscription of the Paid Packages are also request to give me some time to process your request. 
THIS NEW SCHEME on Paid Services WILL BE VALID TILL 15th JULY, 2010 and hence rush in to get entry into this/these scheme/s. I think you know every year I send out economy packages for those who follow me religiously  or are my ardent fans; this is to reward them for their trust and faith on me. This is the first discount scheme of 2010.
 The emails for communication are:
(i) suman2005s@rediffmail.com
(ii) sumanm2007s@gmail.com.
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN ME IN FACE BOOK (www.facebook.com) for live inputs during the Stock Market hours, for FREE. 
ID: Suman Mukhopadhyay (Not Mukherjee)
Email: sumanm2007s@rediffmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog