Image
SumanSpeaks Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence · Estd 200 6 Turnaround Watch · EPC SEPC Ltd (₹6.54): From Stressed Asset to Strategic Platform Debt down from a peak of ₹907 crore to ₹351 crore. Two SAIL orders worth ₹1,527.89 crore landed inside eight weeks. A Dubai-headquartered promoter that bailed the company out of an RBI stressed-asset restructuring is now backing an ADNOC-linked entry into the Middle East. This is what a real turnaround looks like when you actually read the balance sheet instead of the ticker. 1 The Arc: From a ₹300 IPO to a Stressed Asset to a Rescue SEPC Ltd listed in February 2008 as Shriram EPC, priced at ₹300 a share, raising ₹150 crore under the Shriram Group — one of India's most recognised financial-services names, then led by T Shivaraman...
THESE KIND OF MAILS GIVE ME SO MUCH CONFIDENCE: THANKS
Hi Suman,
                   I have been following your blog for past 2 (two) years. You calls have been genuine, I should admit that I have benefitted from your calls. 
I have been closely watching some of the specific calls,  like Kohinoor broadcasing Corporation Ltd. I had bought Ennore Coke Ltd at around Rs.44 and have been waiting since 2 years, but had patience and conviction on your call, it had gone above Rs.60--likewise, Cords Cable Industries Ltd, Energy development Company Ltd.
I have only made small investment, but I before investing, I had decided that the profits will be used to pay your subscription, it is afterall your call.
I am thankful for your service which you have extended for free for other users. You have been doing a remarkable job.
You writings about the analysts on TV were 1000% right and was able to realize after experiencing it....Let me know your account details...
Thanks a lot
Ramasubramanian.S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog