Image
SumanSpeaks Independent Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence POLITICAL ECONOMY | PART 1: THE TELECOM TEST The Sangh’s Costliest Blunder: Keeping Narendra Modi in the Chair After Demonetisation and a Trail of U-Turns Two private giants, one state-propped survivor, roughly ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced BSNL revival and support packages (spectrum allocation included), and ₹1.41 lakh crore of AGR dues still on the books: telecom shows what happens when one man’s brand becomes the party’s only policy. This is an argument against Narendra Modi, not against the BJP. SYNOPSIS India’s telecom market has narrowed from a messy but real plurality into two dominant private networks, one weak private survivor kept alive by government equity, and a public operator that has needed about ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced support packages and spectrum allocations, not all of it cash. The 2010 spectrum auctions that started the debt spiral were a UPA-era event, and we say so plainly. But a ...
Important Announcement on Instant Forex:
Those who want to invest in the schemes of Instant Forex (www.instantforex.biz), should deposit the amount by today, as I will be moving out tomorrow evening, (31st January, 2010) for 15 days tour package. Hope this time I do not need to change my journey dates once again, as I had done it in earlier occassions due to too much work load at my end which I could not complete.
Those who have deposited the amount, for any schme of Instant Forex, are requested to send me the following details along with your bank transaction details:
1. Your name
2. Date of Birth
3. Addresss
4. PIN Code
5. Mobile number...

After receiving these data, I shall create an account for you in the www.instantforex.com, at the earliest........I will finish off the work of creating accounts by today, so that I can move out tomorrow (31-01-10), a little peacefully.
Each ID will cost you Rs.17100, and it is best to join with 3 IDs, where you get the discounts on the other two. Hence please try to deposit the amount by today itself, if you want to join instant forex scheme and get 25% per month (yes per month). You can also speak with me on Yahoo Messenger, ID--suman_2004s on this subject.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE SCHEMES CARRIES HIGH RISK AND HENCE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY SCHEME OF INSTANT FOREX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog