Thursday, December 31, 2009

Notice regarding Sponsored Advertisement:
After the sponsored advertisement (or third party advertisement) regarding the Russian Company (which is into Forex Trading) has been published in my blog, I have started getting  huge number of e-mails on my mail box (though the e-mail address given here is different) from my well-wishers, investors, traders, etc, asking me about the details of Russian Company which is into forex trading. I am still to study in details about the company and hence cannot say anything about it at present.
I have started studying the web-site of the Russian Company and is talking with my sources regarding the payout patterns. After I finish studying I will let u know the details.....Hence please give me sometime to study the web-site, after which I will be able to let you know the details, including the genuinity of pay-out packages.

No comments: