Monday, October 23, 2006

Zenith Fibres Ltd shoots on BSE:

Today Zenith Fibres Ltd hits the buyer freeze and is now at Rs.35. Congrats!! to all who have entered the counter at around REs.24--Rs.25 range. I told earlier that this will be a multibagger ..... Also today Apcotex Lattice rose to REs.47 before cooling down a bit. Gravity(I) is consolidating at Rs.5.7--Rs.6.8 levels and is waiting for the next upmove. I am presently keeping not well; yesterday I had some breathing problems and may be symptoms of very very mild myocardial infraction. I am on a holiday in Assam and taking some rest. Buy Chandra Prabhu International Ltd as the company is expected to come up with good results when they meet on next 30th September, 2006. But this is for high risk high gain investors......The season of the company has started and is expected to post good showing in the days to come. Start accumalating the counter as it is available at the price of a penny.

Also Buy Talbros Automotive Components Ltd (BSE Code-->505160) at the current price of Rs.65 for a target above Rs.100. More in the following mails....if I am well..... Best wishes, Suman Mukherjee India.

No comments: