Friday, June 25, 2010


APPRECIATION MAILS HAVE STARTED TO POUR IN: 
Now I will use his own medicines to clear his off from my path--I do not like irritants: 
He called me a "Retired fellow"...Huh!! I have not even crossed 45 years of age....
Uttam Saraf has gone mad after my pungent response with statistics and figures, busting his lies and hypocrisy. This "Thief of Dalal Street" is now a naked soul having recommended Pyramid Saimira Ltd at Rs.160 and then again at Rs.54--55.
He has maligned the whole Bengali Community and I will ask the Bengalis of Assam, West Bengal and all over the world to Boycott this rascal...I will inform my sources in Tinsukia  (Assam. I have lot of friends there, who only needs to be informed about this robber.....) about sending derogatory words about the Bengalis, through his mails, in the guise of some other fellow....
Look at the quality of his last mail sent, seems he has got mad....Huh!! Now tyres will get more and punctured.....
Here is one of the appreciation mails received in the morning.....another 2 (two) has come just now....will be placed in the blog--his own medicines will now become poison...!! 
Thanks to my well-wishers scattered across the globe......!!



Hi Suman Dada,

Dont get disturbed by your enimies  like Uttam etc...  In India we are all like this ...if someone does good or moves up in life.. we try maximum to pull him down and malign him.. not be like him or emulate him.

I have been your fan for more than a year now and tracking all your recommendations.... 90% of your recommendations have been very good.. though i could not buy them when you recommended.. eg. are Crest Animation (you recommended it  when it was 1/4th the price it is now)..., Refex etc...  only recently i started acted upon your recommnedation like sanguine and made 20% in less than a month !

I and many like me  look up to you and your free service. I had request for paid membership details but did not recieve any response from you.. maybe you were too disturbed by your mothers death at that time.. but i did not stop following you...

Please keep up the good work and let the dogs keep barking .. dont divert and waste your time and energy !

God Bless you and for all the good work you do !


Regards
Samant


Email: samant.rags@gmail.com.....

 

No comments: