Image
SumanSpeaks Independent Capital Markets & Geopolitical Intelligence POLITICAL ECONOMY | PART 1: THE TELECOM TEST The Sangh’s Costliest Blunder: Keeping Narendra Modi in the Chair After Demonetisation and a Trail of U-Turns Two private giants, one state-propped survivor, roughly ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced BSNL revival and support packages (spectrum allocation included), and ₹1.41 lakh crore of AGR dues still on the books: telecom shows what happens when one man’s brand becomes the party’s only policy. This is an argument against Narendra Modi, not against the BJP. SYNOPSIS India’s telecom market has narrowed from a messy but real plurality into two dominant private networks, one weak private survivor kept alive by government equity, and a public operator that has needed about ₹3.22 lakh crore in announced support packages and spectrum allocations, not all of it cash. The 2010 spectrum auctions that started the debt spiral were a UPA-era event, and we say so plainly. But a ...

APPRECIATION MAILS HAVE STARTED TO POUR IN: 
Now I will use his own medicines to clear his off from my path--I do not like irritants: 
He called me a "Retired fellow"...Huh!! I have not even crossed 45 years of age....
Uttam Saraf has gone mad after my pungent response with statistics and figures, busting his lies and hypocrisy. This "Thief of Dalal Street" is now a naked soul having recommended Pyramid Saimira Ltd at Rs.160 and then again at Rs.54--55.
He has maligned the whole Bengali Community and I will ask the Bengalis of Assam, West Bengal and all over the world to Boycott this rascal...I will inform my sources in Tinsukia  (Assam. I have lot of friends there, who only needs to be informed about this robber.....) about sending derogatory words about the Bengalis, through his mails, in the guise of some other fellow....
Look at the quality of his last mail sent, seems he has got mad....Huh!! Now tyres will get more and punctured.....
Here is one of the appreciation mails received in the morning.....another 2 (two) has come just now....will be placed in the blog--his own medicines will now become poison...!! 
Thanks to my well-wishers scattered across the globe......!!



Hi Suman Dada,

Dont get disturbed by your enimies  like Uttam etc...  In India we are all like this ...if someone does good or moves up in life.. we try maximum to pull him down and malign him.. not be like him or emulate him.

I have been your fan for more than a year now and tracking all your recommendations.... 90% of your recommendations have been very good.. though i could not buy them when you recommended.. eg. are Crest Animation (you recommended it  when it was 1/4th the price it is now)..., Refex etc...  only recently i started acted upon your recommnedation like sanguine and made 20% in less than a month !

I and many like me  look up to you and your free service. I had request for paid membership details but did not recieve any response from you.. maybe you were too disturbed by your mothers death at that time.. but i did not stop following you...

Please keep up the good work and let the dogs keep barking .. dont divert and waste your time and energy !

God Bless you and for all the good work you do !


Regards
Samant


Email: samant.rags@gmail.com.....

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog