Friday, July 27, 2018

Winning Strokes: Think Different
At the onset I would like to say, that this blog could not be updated during the last few days, as I am having repeated attacks of fever. Don't know the reasons, but this has recently become an eyesore for me, affecting my overall activities. Anyway, the fever has subsided a bit, and hence I thought to update the blog, so that you get some hint on my recommended counters. 

Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd, which was recommended on the basis of ethanol story and GST reached it target of Rs.13 (intraday high of Rs.13.5). I hope most of the Premium Members booked profits today as it closed at Rs.12.81.

The stock of Sintex Industries Ltd today made a high of Rs.14.1 before closing at Rs.13.91. Pan-India strike by truckers over six days hits the textile sector hard and this is probably reflected in the share price of the company. However, I feel with no immediate triggers in the sight, it will take sometime for the stock to move up. 

The stock of BPL Ltd which today  mad a high of around Rs.61.2, closed at Rs.57.25. The investors and traders should book profits in the counter and hold the rest with a SL at Rs.56.

I will be recommending a small cap momentum stock to the Premium Members on Monday, apart from updates on stocks like Rasoya Proteins Ltd, Southern Online Bio Technologies Ltd, etc.. Those who are interested to know the name of scrip and get updates are requested to join Premium Service. Now life time offer (30 years) at the rate of Rs.2000 per  year is going on; you can take advantage of the same before the price shoots up.  
Also, female investors/traders are requested to send a proper mail to me, when they inquire about the details of the Premium Service. Incomplete mails without name will be summarily rejected and their e-mails will be blacklisted. I don't understand why majority of Females, have this habit of sending me mails without  a name.. If you are so fearful that your email addresses or names might be misused by me, then kindly don't send me mail. I will be better off, without you...!! If you cannot write a proper email, then take admission in 7th standard once again....

No comments: