- Incremental draw-downs of Rs.1,704 Cr in Q4-FY13 (Rs.566Cr for Q3FY13). Full year incremental drawdowns in FY13 were Rs.2,875 Cr compared to Rs.1,484 crs in FY12. (growth of 94% YoY).
- Loan Disbursements rose by 65% (QoQ), and Non-AP Portfolio grows by 35% (QoQ) to Rs.2,016 Cr.
- Collection efficiency in Non-AP states continues to be robust at 99.9% ( 99.8% in Q3FY13).
- Cash & Bank balance stood at Rs.895 Cr.
- Reports profit of Rs.2.7 Cr for Q4FY13 compared to loss of Rs.330 Cr for Q4FY12 and profit of Rs.1.2Cr for Q3FY13.
- Networth of Rs.390 Cr and capital adequacy at 32.2%* as of 31st March, 2013.
- The un-availed deferred tax benefit stands at Rs.555 Cr and will be available to offset tax on future taxable income. Deferred Tax assets will be recognised on the books upon virtual certainty of future taxable profits supported by convincing evidence as per AS-22. For Q4FY13, the company has posted net profit of Rs.2.7 crs and given the carried forward tax loss, no current tax provision is required.
- Received interim relief from Supreme Court to resume operations in AP, subject to Sec 9 and 16 of the AP MFI Act, which prescribes the ceiling on amount recoverable on loans in respect of interest and provides the penalty for any coercive actions.
- Ms. Ranjana Kumar has been appointed as an Independent Director on the Board of SKS Microfinance Limited w.e.f. March 08, 2013. Ms. Ranjana Kumar served as the CMD of Indian Bank and NABARD. She also held the constitutional post of Vigilance Commissioner in Central Vigilance Commission. CLICK HERE.
If you are into IT/Software Sector or say in any sector and can bring overseas contracts (or any domestic business related to the software sector), with a stress on Digital Marketing/Content Writing/Website Development/Reputation Management/SEO/SMM, etc, then you can join me as a partner or associate.
We will give you, the business development portfolio and pay you handsome amounts for your efforts. It does not matter, in which part of the world you are, as long as you can bring businesses. If you are interested, please send me at mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
SKS Microfinance Ltd: Update
[Editor: The scrip was strongly recommended as a buy in this blog, based on the hint my sources gave regarding Q4FY13 results. The company came out with Q4FY13 results today, CLICK HERE and the scrip closed at Rs.127.65, up 1.03%. What do you think of its future prospects? According to earlier media reports: Mr Narayana Murthy's venture capital company acquired a substantial stake in SKS Microfinance just before the IPO at Rs.300 a share. This investment certainly enhanced the premium that the company could command and also increased retail interest in the issue significantly]