Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tit - Bits
#Today the shares of Future Consumer Ltd moved to Rs.26.45 before  closing at Rs.25.65. Tomorrow you can book some profits near the 1st target. 

#MRPL (Rs.48.15) is likely to get merged with HPCL in 2020. Those who have a slightly longer term view, should buy this scrip and hold. It is a sure shot profit giving stock for the medium to long term. 

#The stock of SAIL (Rs.38.60) is consolidating at the current ranges. You can keep holding with the Stop Loss mentioned earlier. 

#Tomorrow,  I'll recommend a short term momentum counter by 10 am in the morning in this blog. Stay tuned. And don't,  play in my recommended counters without the use of appropriate stop loss. 

Those who have portfolio size of around Rs. 3 - 5 lakhs can seek my help,  to make money on profit sharing basis (ratio --> 70:30),  with new theories and result orient approaches.  You also don't need to open a fresh Dmat account. You can continue with your existing trading/demat account and trade through them, on SHORT TERM basis. 

Give a try  -- I'm sure you will love my razor sharp methods of making money from the stock market, using my more than 20 years of practical experience. If you are not satisfied with the results,  you can put out of the agreement at any time -- No Bondage.

Send me a mail at: suman2005s@rediffmail.com or sumanm 2007s@gmail.com.

No comments: