Sunday, April 13, 2014

Investors Required For Real Estate Projects All Over India
I am looking for  investors in the LUCRATIVE REAL ESTATE PROJECTS all over India. The minimum investment should be in the range of Rs.4-5 crores and there is no maximum limit. 

The land for development is available in Prime Locations of the cities, like Kolkata and its suburbs, Nasik, Mumbai and Thane, Pune and its adjoining areas, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, etc. etc. 

For the moment there is an offer from Kolkata (Calcutta), West Bengal where the returns could be as high as 40% plus  (net) in just 7-8 months. I shall be monitoring the project from  my end through my men there or I would take personal interest in the project. There is also a low budget (Rs.2 Crore) project in South Assam. Here also my own team will be helping the investor. 

If any Indian or an NRI or a business concern is ready to fund the projects, he/she/they can send me a mail at: suman2005s@rediffmail.com / sumanm2007s@gmail.com at the earliest. 

The concerned person or the firm is assured of good returns over a period. The investor or the investing concern would be directly shown the plot of land and at the same the time a project report will be sent, for scrutiny before they put their money there. If he / she / the firm is satisfied with the terms and conditions mentioned in black and white, then only the question of investment will come. The fund flow in all the projects would be monitored by me and would be reported on regular basis to the investors or investing concerns.