Wednesday, October 05, 2011

~:Durga Pooja Dhamaka:~
Raining Discounts in Paid Services
Dear Friends, thanks for being a part of my core group, either as a Free or a Paid Member. Thanks also for being my well-wishers, through both thick and thin. Hope most of you have made money recently from my free calls delivered in this blog and also in the Yahoo Group: SumanSpeaks (look for the link on the right  hand side of the page) and Facebook. Also thanks for visiting my blog and reading the contents.
Today on the occassion of "Subha Mahalaya": The Invoking of the Mother Goddess, I would like you wish you all good health and prosperity. Hope '"Goddess Durga", would dispel "gloom and doom" in your life, and bring in joy and happiness.
Anyway, like every year, this time also I have thought of giving some discounts on my current Paid Service Packages, on the eve of "Durga Pooja",  named "Sharodiya Dhamaka" for the 1st 200 persons on the 1st come 1st serve basis.  
This discount scheme is valid upto 15th October, 2011 where you will get:
(i) 20% discount on the existing Packages for one year of subscription. 
(ii) 25% discount on the existing Packages for 2 years of subscription.
(iii) 30 % discount on the existing Packages for three years of subscription. 
Moreover, those who have portfolio size of more than Rs.5 lakhs (Rs.15 for overseas investors) can also speak with me for other schemes too....This is specially valid for those investors who do not have much time for research, but want to make money from the markets over a period of time.
Also, from this year, I am thinking of associating myself with HNI investors, through a Brokerage House.  The said HNI investors should have a minimum portfolio size of Rs. 2 lakhs to join the brokerage of my choice  and get one year Paid Service Free. After one year they would be given 20% discounts on the Paid Service Packages prevailing at that time; till they continue with me (conditions apply). 
For details of these schemes, you can rush me a mail at:
(i) suman2005s@rediffmail.com
(ii) sumanm2007s@gmail.com
JOIN ME AND MAKE MONEY.......!!

No comments: