Monday, May 16, 2011

Market Mantra:
My recommended Northgate Technologies Ltd hit another buyer freeze on the opening trade This is a turnaround company and those who have invested now or have averaged taking help of the fall in the price of the share price, would make great returns going forward. 
Glory Polyfilms Ltd is moving up in the opening trade before the Q4FY11, results, which is tentative to be declared on 29th May, 2011. The stock price of the company today zoomed to Rs.3.54 before cooling down a bit. The volume till one O'clock is quite good, 63.713. The scrip is progressively generating good volumes in the last 4-5 days. The company would greatly benefit from the fall in the crude oil  prices in the international markets. 
Country Club India Ltd which was recommended in this blog around Rs.11.40-11.50, came out with superb set of numbers for the Q4FY11. This vindicates my stand for recommending the scrip in various forums. The stock is expected to touch Rs.19-20, within the next few months. 
Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation Ltd as expected came out with not so good set of numbers for the Q4FY11. Moreover, Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation Ltd has now officially declared of setting up of a Solar Cell & Module manufacturing unit (400 mW), which is expected to commence production from April, 2013--this vindicates my stand on the company's Solar Energy venture, which I mentioned around 6-7 months back on my blog (for which I received lot of flaks from my detractors). Therefore follow my blog and make money.

No comments: