Sunday, September 05, 2010

One of my ardent well-wishers, Romik Rai writes, "Looks like the Mumbai apartment dream is actually going to come true!!
He further writes, Sanguine Media Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on September 03, 2010, approved the allotment of 10,00,00,000 Convertible Equity Warrants at an offer price of Rs. 10/- per warrant to various Allottees from whom 25% of the upfront money has been received in pursuance to the resolution passed in the Annual General Meeting held on August 18, 2010. I've never ever been SOOOOOO HAPPYYY to read a BSE announcement :)))) Have a GREAT Sunday !! and thank you again....:)....."
Romik, I am also very happy to see this announcement coming straight  from Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). But this was about to  happen and if you remember I had asked everyone to accumulate the scrip as your fixed deposit. What is more important is the price of the Warrants to be given to various allottes, considering the CMP of Sanguine Media Services Ltd which is at Rs.4.07. 
I am also amazed and stupefied after seeing the confidence of various allottes in the company and who have shelled out a whooping upfront of 25% on the warrants--this bolsters the confidence of many shareholders like me, that the company is and should be doing well in future. I have never tried to hide the simple fact that I am  holding good position in this Media Company and would now love to see the share price cruise past Rs.20 mark.
Looking at the events related to the issue I am doubting whether it is a back door entry of Mumbai (Bombay) based CINEVISTAAS LTD into it.......??!!  Only time will be able to say the actual happening. The company has recently updated its web-site: www.sanguine.in.
I now sincerely  hope that that the dream of most of the shareholders of Sanguine Media Services Ltd, of buying an apartment/flat in Mumbai (Bombay) would soon come out to be true. Congratulations to all of you who have paid heed to my call on the scrip and have invested in the same. Wish you a very happy week ahead. 

No comments: