Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pratibha Industries Ltd, Kanishk Steel Industries Ltd and Conart Engineers Ltd shines:
Pratibha Industries Ltd which was recommended at Rs.203 and Rs.214 got locked in the upper circuit yesterday with huge volumes. Book some partial profit on Monday and keep the rest for any upmove in the days ahead.
Kanishk Steel Industries Ltd which was recommended at the end of 2005 rose to all time high Yesterday. I had to hear lot of criticism after it fell to Rs.25 due to bad publicity from vested interests[like BSEL Infrastructure Realty Ltd is facing today]. I thank all those specially Kajal Rijhwani[Alka Hariyani], Bharat Patel etc. who had held the stock for almost a year and made good gain[ averaging on all declines]. Please note that all my recommended scrips has a story to tell and hence those who have a long term view on the market are sure to gain from my recommendations. Kanishk Steel is a wonderful example of this...Please avoid playing on 100s of scrips at the same time as it become difficult to track them on a weekly or monthly basis. Even Ketal Parikh used to play on 10(ten) scrip called K-10 stocks.
My recently recommended Pick Conart Engineers Ltd is a wonderful company having EPS of more than Rs.4. Conart Engineers Limited is one of the leading companies involved in detailed engineering, procurement and construction of Industrial, Commercial, Residential and Infrastructures. The Company is backed by a qualified and experienced management, dedicated employees, adequate manpower and equipment resources, and an ISO 9000 certified Quality Management System.The Company has a proven track record of successful project completions, several awards and recognitions, which has enabled it to maintain the existing clientele and secure new ones. My report on it will be ready within some days....there are news from the sources that the company is expected to bag a new order soon.
Another such pick is Gravity(i) ltd. Please do not look at the balance of the company for the time being as the company is growing and the stock price has every chance to become double or triple from the existing price of Rs.5.5, within the next 3 to 6 months. I know this company like my body as I have been tracking this company from the last 5 years. I have already mentioned that the company has diversified into Real Estate, Hotel, Home Furnishing and Retailing. I shall leave the markets for good if anyone can prove that it has not diversified into these fields. But alas like BSEL Infrastructure Ltd [at Rs.17] or Kanishk Steel Industries Ltd[at Rs.25] no one wants to have a look at it......What can I say....!!! I am sure most of them will ask me whether they will purchase it or not, when the stock has already moved to new heights.
More in the following postings......
Best wshes,
Suman Mukherjee
India.
Note: These days I am getting reports that lot of people are facing problem accessing my site. I do not know the reasons but may due to mischief played by www.google.com as I have removed their advertisements from the site. If it is not opening please try the following URL:

No comments: