Saturday, March 18, 2017

An Important Announcement
Photo: iDefigo
I am looking for some investors/traders, who would invest in my (very short term) recommended scrips; after opening a demat/trading account with my associate brokerage house. The profit can be shared in the ratio of 50:50 between my firm and the investor.

The minimum portfolio size should be around Rs.2 lakhs and the duration if trade will be, short term -- 2 weeks or less to 30 days.

The money would be invested in news driven high beta (and high-risk-high gain) mid, small and micro caps only to magnify the profits. I would only give the names of the stocks with entry and exit points (including SL levels), through Whatsapp/Yahoo Messenger/SMS and investors are required to buy immediately. The percentage of profit would be adjusted after every trade. However, on the flip side, since we are in stick market, there are chances that  3 out of 10 trades may go wrong; giving profits in at least 7 - trades. But I will try my level best to generate profits in every investment. If anyone is interested please do send me mails.

Meanwhile, those who have responded to the mega offer of managing your portfolio (Rs.15 lakhs plus) by the CMD of my associate brokerage house, without any extra charge, please give me a little time to streamline the issues. Since, I am there, you need not have to worry. In case you need answers to your urgent queries, please either, Call me (On my mobile) or Whatsapp/ Text me or send me a mail at: sumanm2007s@gmail.com / suman2005s@rediffmail.com.

No comments: