- The company is planning to open the main plant between the period September, 2015-December 2015. This is now almost certain as the farmers are expecting good soya-bean crop, during this harvesting season; starting from September, 2015.
- The company is in constant touch with the banks to get their loans restructured. The management is also looking for other opportunities get the funds.
- The company could also come up with a preference issue for the promoters or infuse funds in a revamping operation.
- The FY15 Annual Report of the company is likely to get updated in the BSE Website, either by the end of August., 2015 or in the 1st week of September, 2015. Naturally, the share price of a company increases before the publication of the annual reports.
- The company is expected to get good amount from the Insurance Claim (of Rs.34 Cr) towards Soyabean Stock Destroyed/Damaged due to fire; but it is likely to take another 3-4 months, get settled.
- This time the company could import seeds, if they are available cheap in the international market.
- The directors has appealed to the SAT, against the SEBI order, and a favourable verdict is expected.
- However, the fund shortage is the biggest challenge for the company at present. If this gets somewhat resolved, then the share price could cross Rs.10, within the next 12 months.
Discrimination faced by Mumbaikars...
If the housing societies in Mumbai (Bombay) are only meant for families (married couples), then the government of Maharashtra should make marriage compulsory in the state/city.
Or else the government should tell its citizens where will Unmarried, Divorcees, Bachelors, Spinsters live in the city of skyscrapers or is Bombay only for those who have families.
This is one of the greatest mental blocks of Mumbaikars, who otherwise want to bask in the FALSE HALO of Cosmopolitanism.
This disease (of not giving apartments to Bachelors, Muslims, etc on rent) is specially prevalent in housing societies where the Gujaratis, Marathis and North Indians (to some extent) abound; while the rest of the population is more or less okay with the concept.
The government of Maharashtra should take this matter seriously and devise laws to eradicate this malice ASAP, so that BOMBAY (and its suburbs) becomes free of discrimination based on Marital Status, Religion, etc. Or else the Honourable Supreme Court of India should step in, and give directions to the state or central governments -- so that the fundamental rights of its citizens enshrined in the constitution of India is not violated.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Rasoya Proteins Ltd: Update