- The company is planning to open the main plant between the period September, 2015-December 2015. This is now almost certain as the farmers are expecting good soya-bean crop, during this harvesting season; starting from September, 2015.
- The company is in constant touch with the banks to get their loans restructured. The management is also looking for other opportunities get the funds.
- The company could also come up with a preference issue for the promoters or infuse funds in a revamping operation.
- The FY15 Annual Report of the company is likely to get updated in the BSE Website, either by the end of August., 2015 or in the 1st week of September, 2015. Naturally, the share price of a company increases before the publication of the annual reports.
- The company is expected to get good amount from the Insurance Claim (of Rs.34 Cr) towards Soyabean Stock Destroyed/Damaged due to fire; but it is likely to take another 3-4 months, get settled.
- This time the company could import seeds, if they are available cheap in the international market.
- The directors has appealed to the SAT, against the SEBI order, and a favourable verdict is expected.
- However, the fund shortage is the biggest challenge for the company at present. If this gets somewhat resolved, then the share price could cross Rs.10, within the next 12 months.
If you are into IT/Software Sector or say in any sector and can bring overseas contracts (or any domestic business related to the software sector), with a stress on Digital Marketing/Content Writing/Website Development/Reputation Management/SEO/SMM, etc, then you can join me as a partner or associate.
We will give you, the business development portfolio and pay you handsome amounts for your efforts. It does not matter, in which part of the world you are, as long as you can bring businesses. If you are interested, please send me at mail at: email@example.com.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Rasoya Proteins Ltd: Update