This Blog helps in disseminating FREE information related to Stock/Share Markets (domestic and overseas), Finance/Investments & Current Affairs. The content of this blog is for information purpose only - not recommendations, to Buy or Sell Securities.
The data used here, is derived from the sources, deemed to be reliable, but their accuracy and completeness is not guaranteed. The author is not responsible for any loss in investments made, based on the inputs provided here - 28th May, 2006.
Monday, July 10, 2017
1. Buy Reliance Defense and Engineering Ltd at Rs.61.50-62, for short term targets of Rs.72-73. As
mentioned on Facebook yesterday, any border dispute is positive for the defense related companies; just on sentimental point of view. The stock is having a strong support at around Rs.61.50-61 ranges, which I believe will not be broken in the short term. However, please do keep a SL of Rs.58, for any short term play.
2. Those who are holding Rolta India Ltd (Rs.54) can book profits and exit the counter as the stock is not taking up the positive triggers. You can again enter, when it gives a closing above Rs.54.70.
3. Those who are holding Unitech Ltd since Rs.5-5.25, can book complete profits at around Rs.8.75-8.25 and exit the counter. The GST and RERA seems to be negative for the real estate companies, especially those who are having high debts. If you remember, I recommended the scrip before the GST came into effect.
4. Those who either bought or averaged the shares of Power Finance Corporation Ltd at around Rs.122-123, can look for targets of Rs.132-135 in the short term, if it is able to cross Rs.129.50, where possibly the first resistance comes. However, this stock was recommended as a good dividend paying scrip and those who are looking for a hassle free, income every year can keep holding this blue chip. Do please keep a SL of Rs.116. This stock along with another scrip, was recommended to the Premium Premium members, some days back.
5. The shares of RCom Ltd (Rs.24.35) after giving a close above Rs.22.50 is doing well today. Those who are still holding the scrip can keep a SL of Rs.21.40 and look for targets of Rs.27-29. Note: This recommendation was already placed in the Premium Blog today, for the Paid Group members.