|Click on the Photo to Expand|
IVRCL Ltd’s operations cut across geographical frontiers of the sub-continent, with headquarters in Hyderabad and administrative offices in Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Jodhpur, Raipur (Chattisgarh), Ahmedabad, Margao (Goa), Jind (Haryana), Udhampur (J&K), Billaspur (MP), Kotdwara (Uttaranchal) & New Delhi besides liaision offices setup near project sites.
The company is known, among other things, for construction of the first desalination plant at Minjur (near Chennai) with a capacity of 100 million litres per day (MLD). IVRCL Ltd has undertaken construction of several flyovers and bridges in cities like Chennai, Kondalampatti, Amritsar, Chengapalli, Bagalkote and Palasa.
- Rail over bridge at Perambur in Chennai. Their client for this project is the Corporation of Chennai, Bridges department.
- Design, construction, development, finance, operation and maintenance of major interchange at Kondalampatti on NH-47 as part of four-laning of Salem to Kumarapalayam Section in Tamil Nadu. Their client for this project is National Highways Authority of India.
- The construction of a major bridge across the river Baes on NH-1 as part of the laning of the Jalandhar-Amritsar section. The client for the project is the National Highways Authority of India.
- Major bridge across the river Cauvery on NH-47 as part of laning of Kumarapalayam to Chengapalli section in Tamil Nadu, for which the client is National Highways Authority of India.
- Construction of a road over bridge at Palasa in lieu of existing Visakhapatnam-Bhuveaneshwar road in Srikulam District, the client for which is the Superintending Engineer (R&B) Circle, Srikakulam.
- Construction of a bridge across the river Krishna of Jamkhandi Savalgi road near Jambagi village in Jamkhandi Taluk, Bagalkote District, client for which is the Karnataka Road Development Corporation Limited.
- DBS Bank Ltd: 4.05%
- IDBI Bank Ltd: 6.75%
- Andhra Bank Ltd: 4.75%
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd: 3.09%
- State Bank of India Ltd: 6.31%
- Indusind Bank Ltd Treasury Department: 1.55%
- Indian Overseas Bank Ltd: 7.99%
- ICICI Bank Ltd: 8.09%
- Corporation Bank Ltd: 4.25%
- Canara Bank-Mumbai: 7.09%
- SREI Equipment Finance Pvt Ltd: 1.76%
- Unit Trust of India Investment Advisory Services Ltd A/C Ascent India Fund III: 1.24%
- International Asset Reconstruction Co Pvt Ltd: 2.64%
- Bodies Corporate: 11.07%
"Pursuant to provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and Sebi (Issue of Capital Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2009 and implementation of SDR, the company has made an allotment of 6,46,810 equity shares at a price of Rs 8.765 each, to Bank of Nova Scotia," it said in a regulatory filing.
Moreover, since, it conducts operations in 5 sectors namely Water and Environment, Transportation, Buildings, Power and Industrial Structures hence once the finance problem gets sorted out, its order book could soar, due to large field of operations.