Presidential Elections: Support Dr.Meira Kumar
Bihar and Jharkhand governments have no choice but to support Dr.Meira Kumar. As defeat of "Bihar ki Beti" will invariably bring Shame to the Biharis and Jharkhandis (or erstwhile unified Bihar). Do you think that, people of Bihar will leave Nitish Kumar Scott - free, if Dr.Meira Kumar loses ? So, Nitish Kumar has very little option left but to support, Dr.Meira Kumar.
Moreover, if Nitish Kumar wants to fall in the BJP's well calculated electoral TRAP no one can save him in the next election.
Also, I am surprised to see Mr.Navin Pattanayak, so easily chewing the RSS bait. Orissa is a state, where there is large chunk of Tribal Christian voters loyal to the BJD (Biju Janata Dal). I am still to fathom, BJD's sudden electoral gamble of siding with the RSS and the BJP; when Mr.Pattanayak has been maintaining distance from them since some time.
Besides, the election of Dr.Meira Kumar, who is educated, experienced and very sober, might also correct some of the historical mistakes of not making her father, the Prime Minister of India.
Also, I don't think all the Muslim and Christian MPs and MLAs from the TDP and TRS will ever support a RSS backed Candidate, who acted against Dalit Christian and Muslin reservations. Therefore, invariably cross voting will take place, which might give the underdog, Ms.Kumar, a win. Support Dr.Meira Kumar, give a conscience vote and make her the 2nd Female President of India.
All the best to Dr.Meira Kumar.....👍✌
Saturday, January 03, 2015
HOW CAN NRIS BENEFIT FROM INVESTING IN INDIAN REAL ESTATE?
~~By Mr. Rajesh Dedhia
In the same way, NRIs are also drawn towards higher interest rates on NRE (Non-Resident External) and FCNR (Foreign Currency Non-Resident) deposits. That's possibly because the standalone rupee returns appear rewarding to them. The government, too, keeps coming up with new schemes calling investors from abroad and real estate is indeed one of the sectors, which always grabs the attention of NRIs.
The Reserve Bank of India has also given access to all non-residents with Indian passports and People of Indian Origin to invest in the Indian real estate market. Therefore, the number of real estate investments by NRIs is on a high, as the value of the rupee depreciates further while the property market promises better returns.
How can NRIs invest in real estate?
As per the regulations of FEMA and RBI, an NRI is allowed to make only certain investments in real estate. An NRI is allowed to do the following investments in property:
1. Any immovable property can be purchased by an NRI in India other than any agricultural land, farm house and plantation property.
2. He can get any immovable property as mentioned above by gift from Indian resident, Indian citizen residing outside India or person of Indian origin.
3. Obtain any property by inheritance.
4. He can transfer immovable property to any resident of India by sale.
5. He can transfer any agricultural land, farm house or plantation land to any resident of India by gift.
6. He can also transfer his residential or commercial property by means of gift to any person either residing in India or abroad or person of Indian origin.
Benefits of Investing in Indian Real Estate Market
- NRI investment in real estate India is beneficial as the price appreciation has been consistent over the years and has been extremely rewarding in the past 5 years.
- The Indian real estate market is nearly unaffected by recession & global slowdown
- The variety of choices in terms of Residential & Commercial spaces available for NRIs is incredible.
- The Indian property market also offers security against high inflation.
- The best part is that an investment in India acts as a great saving instrument for your retirement which could later be used by your children.
- Above all, a place in the motherland usually offers an emotional support and sense of security, which is why NRIs prefer investments in India.