If you are into IT/Software Sector or say in any sector and can bring overseas contracts (or any domestic business related to the software sector), with a stress on Digital Marketing/Content Writing/Website Development/Reputation Management/SEO/SMM, etc, then you can join me as a partner or associate.
We will give you, the business development portfolio and pay you handsome amounts for your efforts. It does not matter, in which part of the world you are, as long as you can bring businesses. If you are interested, please send me at mail at: email@example.com.
Saturday, January 03, 2015
HOW CAN NRIS BENEFIT FROM INVESTING IN INDIAN REAL ESTATE?
~~By Mr. Rajesh Dedhia
In the same way, NRIs are also drawn towards higher interest rates on NRE (Non-Resident External) and FCNR (Foreign Currency Non-Resident) deposits. That's possibly because the standalone rupee returns appear rewarding to them. The government, too, keeps coming up with new schemes calling investors from abroad and real estate is indeed one of the sectors, which always grabs the attention of NRIs.
The Reserve Bank of India has also given access to all non-residents with Indian passports and People of Indian Origin to invest in the Indian real estate market. Therefore, the number of real estate investments by NRIs is on a high, as the value of the rupee depreciates further while the property market promises better returns.
How can NRIs invest in real estate?
As per the regulations of FEMA and RBI, an NRI is allowed to make only certain investments in real estate. An NRI is allowed to do the following investments in property:
1. Any immovable property can be purchased by an NRI in India other than any agricultural land, farm house and plantation property.
2. He can get any immovable property as mentioned above by gift from Indian resident, Indian citizen residing outside India or person of Indian origin.
3. Obtain any property by inheritance.
4. He can transfer immovable property to any resident of India by sale.
5. He can transfer any agricultural land, farm house or plantation land to any resident of India by gift.
6. He can also transfer his residential or commercial property by means of gift to any person either residing in India or abroad or person of Indian origin.
Benefits of Investing in Indian Real Estate Market
- NRI investment in real estate India is beneficial as the price appreciation has been consistent over the years and has been extremely rewarding in the past 5 years.
- The Indian real estate market is nearly unaffected by recession & global slowdown
- The variety of choices in terms of Residential & Commercial spaces available for NRIs is incredible.
- The Indian property market also offers security against high inflation.
- The best part is that an investment in India acts as a great saving instrument for your retirement which could later be used by your children.
- Above all, a place in the motherland usually offers an emotional support and sense of security, which is why NRIs prefer investments in India.