Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WINNING STROKES: THINK DIFFERENT
Yesterdays' call, Kalindee Rail Nirman Ltd at Rs.50, touched Rs.56.75, giving more than 10% return in just 24 hours. The scrip clocked a massive volume today. Do, keep an eye on my blog and my Facebook postings, if you are not a Paid Member or do not trade through my recommended brokerage house.
Buy SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd (BSE Code: 523756) at Rs.27.90--28.20, T--Rs.33, SL < Rs.26.  The company has reported Jan-Mar consolidated net profit of Rs.69.3 Cr as against Rs.13.2 Cr  a year ago and consolidated total income moved up by around 20% to of Rs.7.8 bln (1 billion = 100 Cr), on Y-o-Y basis. CLICK HERE.
The market witnessed profit booking today.  The  Nifty_Spot is now just above the very important support  level of 6111. If tomorrow Nifty_Spot, closes below 6111, then the immediate trend could turn to negative or the bulls could get a severe beating. However, trend is still BULLISH, as FII pour in funds in the Indian bourses. The Nifty made a net gain of 80 points last week and with this it has appreciated by  around 637 points from the low of 5477 within 5 weeks time, inspite of profit bookings. This clearly shows the inherent strength of Bulls. The week also witnessed a sharp correction and even a sharper recovery. The decisive rise above 6100, now sets a target to 6300-6350 for the Nifty_Spot. The longs can be held with a SL of Nifty_Spot < 6100 / 6080. Every dip is therefore a buying opportunity, till the trend deciding level is not broken.
Note: I fell down in the room (in my apartment) and sustained multiple injuries on the hand (right hand palm), elbow, back, waist, etc. I am basically typing with one hand, hence, I believe large inputs cannot be effected in this blog, at the moment. Therefore, I might not be able to update the blog as usual. However, I think the God will soon make me fit, for your services.  Happy Investing!!