Thursday, March 07, 2013

WINNING STROKES: THINK DIFFERRENT
Tulip Telecom Ltd hit the buyer freeze in the late afternoon trade. This is the 3rd consecutive buyer freeze, which the scrip hit during the last 3 days. 
My recommended B F Utility Ltd, touched Rs.231.95 before, cooling down at Rs.229.40. The scrip was strongly recommended as a buy, for the reasons best known to all of you.
Southern Online Bio Tech Ltd hit the 3rd consecutive buyer freeze, after a positive announcement by the company. I have been asking all to buy the scrip, on all declines. 
The steel companies have increased the price of their products, in this month and it is now obvious that the shares of steel companies should do well in the bourses. I have already recommended Steel Authority Ltd at Rs.69-70. 
Yesterday, a buy call was initiated in Nifty_Futures and today the 1st target was reached. Join my recommended brokerage house or my Paid Service, to get updated on the market movements during the market hours