The Company has 6 direct subsidiaries & 5 step down subsidiaries, out of which 9 of them are Foreign subsidiaries and 2 are Indian subsidiaries As on March 31, 2012, the Company’s subsidiaries included Glodyne Peoplepower Limited, Smaarftech Technologies Private Limited, Glodyne Technoserve Inc., DecisionOne Corporation USA and its 2 (two) US subsidiaries, Glodyne Technoserve East Inc., Front Office Technologies, Inc., Compulink USA Inc., Compulink Software Pte. Ltd., Compulink Europe Ltd.
During the year FY12, the your Company was awarded with the following Awards:
- ‘Best Under a Billion’ 2011 award for the year by Forbes Asia
- ‘Outstanding Entrepreneurship Award’ awarded to Mr. Annand Sarnaaik at the The Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2011
- ‘E-Shakti’ project of Glodyne was adjudged as the winner at ‘EDGE’ awards at INTEROP 2011.
- 'E-Shakti’ was declared as the best ‘ICT initiative in the Country’ at the PC Quest 2011 Awards
- Glodyne was chosen as the “Best Government to Citizen Initiative” Company at the ‘E-World Awards 2011’
- 'Glodyne' Education Managed Services was announced as the winner at “World Education Award 2011”
- Glodyne received ‘Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award 2011’ under the categories of Best Employer Brand – Talent Management and in the Continuous Innovation at HR Strategy.
- Ranked as one of the top performing mid sized companies by Inc India
- Winner at the ‘Deloitte Technology Fast 500 AsiaPac Program’ 2011 and ‘Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Program’ 2011.
Outlook: The management is focused to build the company into a leader in the global technology IMS market. With the IMS industry opening up huge opportunity for Indian companies, Glodyne is focused on capitalizing on the same by providing high quality services to global clients through a robust onsite- remote delivery model. The company would continue to grow its client base and client share with special focus on the DecisionOne clients as they have an appetite for IMS off shoring and for geographic de-risking. The company has built a strong execution base in the Indian market and it envisions huge market creating opportunities in India in the Government, Banking and Education sectors. The education managed services, e-governance managed services, financial inclusion services, and onsite- remote IMS services will be key growth driver for the company in the future.
Keeping in view the potentials of the projects in hand, credentials in the domestic market and the company’s expertise in the focused area, the outlook remains to be positive.
The Company neither has accumulated losses as at 31st March 2012 nor has it incurred any cash losses during the current financial year or in the immediately preceding financial year. As of 31st March, 2012, the company has tangible asset base of Rs. 269.46 Cr, as against the market cap of only Rs.75.85 Cr, EPS of Rs.34.86, trade receivables of Rs.301.17 Cr, Book Value of Rs.180.27 and dividend yield of 0.89%.
The fall in the price of the scrip to such levels is more due to external factors, which are temporary and ultimately, the fundamentals will take over.