|Chart of Suzlon Energy Ltd|
- Cumulative installed base (as on September 2012) is more than 7500 MW across 8 states in India and 10 MW in Sri Lanka.
- Suzlon enjoys market leadership edge in India with a consistent market leadership for 14 consecutive years with nearly 43% cumulative market share
- Over 1700 customers in India from across diverse industry sectors & geographies
- Customer mix comprising of SMEs, large corporate houses, PSUs, Utilities and IPPs
- Comprehensive capabilities across wind energy value chain and end-to-end solution.
Crest Animation Studios Ltd, which is one of the biggest and most sophisticated studios of the world today closed flat at Rs.17.25. The scrip today tried to move above its 50 DEMA, but failed to do, though it did cross it and touched Rs.18.30 intra-day. If you look at the Q2FY13 results of the company you will understand why I speak of it as a turnaround story. I hope Q3FY13, results will be better at speaking sequentially. Chartically speaking MACD, PVO and PPO are more or less in the buy mode. I had earlier mentioned that when a company has a case of improving fundamentals, then no force in the world can play it down in a bull market. So, I stick to my target of Rs.27-31-37-41 in the next 5-6 months time frame. For more views on the scrip you can: CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE.