Thursday, November 01, 2012

Market Mantra
Vikash Metal and Power Ltd hits the 3rd consecutive buyer freeze in the opening trade. But why? Yes, join my brokerage house or my Paid Service, to get such scintillating informations. 
Today a buy call was given on Aptech Ltd at Rs.67--68, T--Rs.92, SL--Rs.61.80. Its Q2FY13 results were decent. Its is a Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Promoted Company.
Also a buy call was initiated in Reliance Communications Ltd at Rs.54.60, T--Rs.61, SL--Rs.61.70. I have already discussed the positives on the company. Reliance Communications Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on November 08, 2012, inter alia, to consider and approve the unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2012 (Q2).
I think the whirl-wind, November Rally which I was talking in October, 2012 has at last kick-started from today. The Nifty_Spot is again above 5630 and the Market has turned to BUY ON DIPS. I think those Paid Members or those who are trading through my recommended brokerage house, who have taken a call on Nifty_Futures yesterday, based on my positive call on the Paid Blog, must have made good money today. Congrats!!