Monday, July 09, 2018

Winning Strokes
Buy P C Jewelers Ltd at around Rs.131-132; SL: Rs.127, T: Rs.151. The stock should gain, as the inflation fear is likely to make assets costly. RBI can also go for another rate hike by October, to stem the slide in INR Vs USD.

Monnet Ispat which was recommended in this blog some time back today hit the buyer freeze at Rs.11.35 in the BSE.

If you are looking for a micro cap counter then you can go for Amar Singh & Jaya Prada Company Energy Development Company Ltd at around Rs.15.70-16, for short term targets of Rs.21-22. Good monsoon rain is positive  for the company.
The Premium Members were recommended this stock today, along with the scrip of P C Jewellers Ltd.

I am having problem writing in this blog, from my mobile may be due to technical failure. My RJio Wifi has gone for a toss..so till I buy a new one, please bear with me.

No comments: