Thursday, May 24, 2018

Winning Strokes
Bhusan Steel Ltd (Rs.31.95), hit another buyer freeze. The scrip has been hitting the upper circuits, since it was recommended around Rs.22.65. The 1st target has been achieved, what next?

TV Vision Ltd (Rs.8.89) has been hitting lower lows since the last few weeks. What to do with this scrip?

One of my latest recommended scrip, Gitanjali Gems Ltd hit another buyer freeze at Rs.5.62. To know the targets, you need to join my recommended brokerage house, with a minimum portfolio size of Rs.2 lakhs.

The shares of HDIL closed flat yesterday at around Rs.27.10. I had mentioned in my last post, the options before the investors, regarding this share.

Join the Premium Service at a FESTIVAL DISCOUNT of around 20% of the Price Tag. If you are an old subscriber of my SERVICES, then you would get a discount of 35% on the subscription fees. This offer will remain till the end of December, 2018. However, if you  don't want to pay anything then you can trade through my recommended brokerage house, with a minimum portfolio size of Rs.2 lakhs.

No comments: