Friday, September 08, 2017

WINNING STROKES: THINK DIFFERENT
Mandhana Industries Ltd hit another buyer freeze at Rs.8.90. The stock nearly reached my first target of Rs.9.

D B Realty Ltd touched Rs.42.40 today as it closed at Rs.41.65. I have a short term target of Rs.51 for the scrip. 

The name of scrip in which some investors put Rs.3-5 lakhs is Simplex Projects Ltd. I had mentioned earlier, that the name starts with the letter "S". The stock has been hitting the circuits since Rs.37-38. Today, it hit another buyer freeze at Rs.47.55. The stock has already given a return of more than 25% from the recommended price.. I have another such scrip, if anyone is interested then please do let me know at: suman2005s@rediffmail.com.

Aban Offshore Ltd today touched my short term target of Rs.185 (Intra-day high of Rs.186.45), before closing at Rs.182.85. The short term traders are suggested to book at least 80% of profits and hold the rest with a SL of Rs.81.60.


No comments: