Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Winning Strokes: Think Different
Future Enterprises Ltd (Rs.46.15) recommended around Rs.18.20, made a fresh 52-week high yesterday, as it touched my target of Rs.47, intra-day. What to do now? Join my Premium Service or trade through my recommended brokerage house, to stay ahead  of others.

After superb performance of my recommended Tata Steel from  Rs.217 to above Rs.635, I feel  soon other steel stocks will also join the bandwagon. Considering such case, I have already recommended a buy on Jai Balaji Industries Ltd at around Rs.12-12.50.

Unitech Ltd (Rs.765) seems to have never ending problems and also the management is not bothered about the plight of the shareholders. In such cases, I would suggest you to exit the stock and enter HDIL at Rs.62.

Prakash Industries Ltd (Rs.122), was recommended by me several times at around Rs.43-44, after I somehow came to know of its BJP linkage. However, considering the current scenario it would be better if you exit the scrip on rallies.

Mandhana Industries Ltd (Rs.6.12) hit another buyer freeze yesterday. Those who have still not entered the counter or want to average, can do the same.



No comments: