Wednesday, August 02, 2017

WINNING STROKES: THINK DIFFERENT
1. Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (J P Associates) recommended  around Rs.7, in this blog last year made
Photo: www.virofly.com
a 52-week high of Rs.30.40 some  days  back. The investors are suggested to hold the scrip of J P Associates Ltd (Rs.28.45) with a SL of Rs.26.

2. Unitech Ltd (Rs.8.59) recommended in this blog around Rs.4.50  and then at Rs.5.25, made a  recent high of Rs.9.09. The long term investors can hold the scrip with a SL of Rs.7.80. The short term investors can book profits in the counter.

3. Both Mandhana Industries Ltd (Rs.9.29) and Videocon Industries Ltd (Rs.23.65) are seeing some corrections.. However, both the stocks should be accumulated once they start a reverse move towards the north. While Mandhana Industries Ltd is backed by ace investors like Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Ramesh Damani, Videocon Industries Ltd  is speaking with the lenders to restructure  its loan portfolio.

4. Tata Steel Ltd (Rs.572) recommended in this blog around Rs.217, made a new high of Rs.575, yesterday. The investors are suggested to hold the scrip with a SL of Rs.566, as the stock is on an uptrend.

5. What to do with stocks like Rasoya Proteins Ltd (Rs.0.15 ), BHEL (Rs.144), Reliance Defence and Engineering Ltd (Rs.61.95), etc? To  know this, one can join my Paid (Premium) Service. Moreover, I will recommend another momentum counter very soon;  those who want to join my Premium Service can ping me at: suman2005s@rediffmail.com  or sumanm2007s@gmail.com. Also, those who will trade/invest in the market through my recommended brokerage house will get my guidance free of change; till they continue with my services. 
Another thing, I would like to mention here that is: if everyone wants FREE SERVICE from me, then how will I cover costs for my Research and other Expenditures, associated with this space ??!!  Just think and please do let me know (put your comments)....

No comments: