- After sluggish demand in April and May, June brought some good news for Coal India Ltd, as power plants started stocking fuel once again increasing coal off-take by 7-8%. According to sources, off-take for April-June period grew by 3% compared to the same period last year.
- The company recently announced signing two agreements with Solar Energy Corporation of India for implementation of solar power project in Madhya Pradesh. Coal India and Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) signed two agreements on 28 June 2016, for implementation of 200 megawatts (MW) solar power projects in Madhya Pradesh for the beneficial utilisation of solar power by Northern Coalfields (NCL) and South Eastern Coalfields (SECL) at an estimated cost of Rs.650 crore. NCL and SECL are subsidiaries of Coal India.
- There was a block deal of 500000 shares in Coal India at Rs.311.00 per share, valued at Rs.15.55 crore on BSE today.
- Citigroup maintains a buy rating on Coal India with a 12-month target price of Rs.380. Round I of linkage auction concluded recently, and Round II to commence soon. Round I for sponge iron saw muted response while Round II for cement is likely to commence in a week.
- Coal India's consolidated net profit rose 0.2% to Rs 4247.93 crore on 0.1% fall in net sales to Rs 20759.45 crore. Coal India is an organized state-owned coal mining corporate. The Government of India holds 79.65% stake in Coal India (as per the shareholding pattern as on 31 March 2016).
If you are into IT/Software Sector or say in any sector and can bring overseas contracts (or any domestic business related to the software sector), with a stress on Digital Marketing/Content Writing/Website Development/Reputation Management/SEO/SMM, etc, then you can join me as a partner or associate.
We will give you, the business development portfolio and pay you handsome amounts for your efforts. It does not matter, in which part of the world you are, as long as you can bring businesses. If you are interested, please send me at mail at: email@example.com.
Friday, July 01, 2016
Buy Coal India Ltd at Rs.311