Presidential Elections: Support Dr.Meira Kumar
Bihar and Jharkhand governments have no choice but to support Dr.Meira Kumar. As defeat of "Bihar ki Beti" will invariably bring Shame to the Biharis and Jharkhandis (or erstwhile unified Bihar). Do you think that, people of Bihar will leave Nitish Kumar Scott - free, if Dr.Meira Kumar loses ? So, Nitish Kumar has very little option left but to support, Dr.Meira Kumar.
Moreover, if Nitish Kumar wants to fall in the BJP's well calculated electoral TRAP no one can save him in the next election.
Also, I am surprised to see Mr.Navin Pattanayak, so easily chewing the RSS bait. Orissa is a state, where there is large chunk of Tribal Christian voters loyal to the BJD (Biju Janata Dal). I am still to fathom, BJD's sudden electoral gamble of siding with the RSS and the BJP; when Mr.Pattanayak has been maintaining distance from them since some time.
Besides, the election of Dr.Meira Kumar, who is educated, experienced and very sober, might also correct some of the historical mistakes of not making her father, the Prime Minister of India.
Also, I don't think all the Muslim and Christian MPs and MLAs from the TDP and TRS will ever support a RSS backed Candidate, who acted against Dalit Christian and Muslin reservations. Therefore, invariably cross voting will take place, which might give the underdog, Ms.Kumar, a win. Support Dr.Meira Kumar, give a conscience vote and make her the 2nd Female President of India.
All the best to Dr.Meira Kumar.....👍✌
Thursday, January 22, 2015
DO YOU KNOW?
The new shareholding pattern of Veer Energy and Infrastructure Ltd shows the promoters holding as 33.35 % (in it 8.852 % is pledged or otherwise encumbered) as against 35.59% in September, 2014 quarter. So, the promoters' holding has gone down, isn't it? Am I right?
2ndly, Veer Energy and Infrastructure Ltd is a Re.1, Face Value share and not Rs.10. It means at the CMP of Rs.4.74, it is actually priced at Rs.47.4, considering Rs.10 as Face Value.
3rdly, the stock has given more than 30% return in the last one week. Now the exchanges might ask for clarification from the company regarding the unusual price rise and volume. The scrip might come down, if the company says there is no news. So, some caution needs to be maintained in the short term.