Book Value: Rs.160.60 & Market Cap: Rs.133.03 crore (Only)
- Company's Kalaria - Indore Unit got approval from the Medicine andHealthcare Products Regulatory Agency of UK (UKMHRA).
- Company's Kandla SEZ Unit have been awarded highest export award consecutively for the fifth year.
- Formation of a new step-down subsidiary in UAE - Natrol Global FZE, LLC to strengthen marketing of nutraceutical and herbal brands in UAE, CIS, south East Asia and African Countries.
- Successful business integration with Tricon LLC, UAE in which company acquired 20% equity stake during 2008.
- Successful commencement of business operation by UAE subsidiary Plethico International Limited through outsourcing at large scale.
- Company's Kalaria-Indore Unit got approval from TGA Australia.
Buy the scrip of Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd at the CMP of Rs.39 .05, for a target of Rs.47-48 in the short term. Now, HUGE MONEY is likely to chase good companies, whose shares fell due to some extraneous factors. The 52-week high and low of the scrip are Rs.236 and Rs.31.25.