- In the real estate/urban infrastructure segment, it signed a joint development agreement with Unitech and Arihant Housing to build an integrated 70-acre township called North Town in Chennai.
- In the sports consumption space, the company acquired the Hyderabad Franchisee of the Indian Badminton League (IBL) and christened it as the Hyderabad Hot Shots.
- In the special situations vertical, it is continuously evaluating opportunities to build a portfolio of scalable and stable businesses driven by the burgeoning Indian Consumption Story.
- PVP Energy Private Limited (PEL)
- New Cyberabad City Projects Private Limited (NCCPPL)
- PVP Corporate Parks Private Limited (PCPL)
- AGS Hotels and Resorts Private Limited (AGR)
- Maven Infraprojects Private Limited (MIL)
- PVP Business Towers Private Limited (PVPBT)
- PVP Business Ventures Private Limited (PVPBV)
- Cuboid Real Estates Private Limited (CRE)
Financials: In FY13, the total income of the company was Rs.54.50 Cr against Rs.3.34 Cr in FY12. The net profit of the company for FY13 came out to be Rs.36.29 Cr as against only Rs.19 lakhs in FY12. The EPS of the company for FY13 came out to be Rs.1.48, as against Re.0.01 in FY12.
This is against a market cap of only Rs.142.13 Cr and Book Value of Rs.27.28 Cr. Generally Going-Concern Value of a company differs from the value of a liquidated company's assets, because an ongoing operation has the ability to continue to earn profit, while a liquidated company does not. This value includes the liquidation value of a company's tangible assets as well as the present value of its intangible assets (such as goodwill). The going-concern value is worked into the purchase price of a company, and is the main reason why the purchase price of a company tends to be higher than the current value of the assets of the company.
PVP Ventures is the forefront of diverse spheres and has carved a niche for itself by emerging as the leader in south India in the world of Entertainment. Having forayed into sports, it hopes to replicate its business successes to equally praiseworthy levels.
For PVP, media and entertainment is one of its key and largest vertical. PVP is the Promoter and holds substantial investments in Picturehouse Media Limited, an organisation at the forefront of providing capital for the Indian entertainment industry.
PVP owns this 70-acre land parcel situated in the heart of the Chennai and about 4 kms from Chennai central railway station, as mentioned earlier. This land is under joint development with Unitech Limited and Arihant Housing & Foundation Limited. Going by the response to the first few phases of this project, it is all set to be one of the largest realty projects in South India. Over the next 7 years, this project is expected to yield approximately Rs.1500 crores to PVP Ventures.