- USD Revenue rises 1.4% Q-o-Q
- In Rupee terms, consolidated revenues benefited from the depreciation of the Rupee to rise 5.3%
- Reduction in attrition rate to 11% this quarter due to strong employee engagement focus
- EPS for the quarter is INR 2.44
(ii) Key wins and additional business highlights for Q1 FY14
At the end of the quarter, the company had 86 active customers, and signed new deals worth USD 5.51 Mn during the quarter including:
- Multiple projects for CAD and PLM application harmonization and migration for a leading European aircraft manufacturer.
- Strengthened our presence in key manufacturing engineering programs with a major North American automotive OEM.
- PLM integration and maintenance engagement with a leading oil and gas technology equipment manufacturing and services company.
- Should costing and analysis project with a major European heavy vehicle manufacturer.
- Pilot engagement for a DFMPro based enterprise solution with a European high-tech major
- Manufacturing engineering assignment for an Asian automotive OEM's new car program
- Received UTC Gold Supplier Certification, the highest supplier status for suppliers of United Technologies Corp. (an aerospace conglomerate) based on our customer focus, quality and lean philosophy.
- Launched CAMWorks® for Solid Edge®, the first embedded CAM for users of Siemens PLM's CAD platform, Solid Edge.
- Introduced an interoperability product, V6 xPDM Adapter for Teamcenter™ to enable exchange of design and engineering data between Siemens PLM Software's Teamcenter and Dassault Systèmes' ENOVIA® V6.
Listed on the Bombay and National stock exchanges in India, the company recorded consolidated revenues of Rupees 10.20 billion (US Dollars 187.57 million) for the year ended March 2013. It employs over 4600 people across 13 global delivery locations in the US, the UK, France, Germany, Romania, India, and China. Geometric was assessed as CMMI 1.1 Level 5 for its software services and is ISO 9001:2008 certified for engineering operations. The company's operations are also ISO 27001:2005 certified.