Wednesday, December 05, 2012

WINNING STROKES: THINK DIFFERENT
Join my Paid Service/ Recommended Brokerage House and Stay Ahead of Others
My recommended Tulip Telecom Ltd  hit the buyer freeze in the opening trade. The reasons for the sudden buoyancy in the scrip was mentioned in my write up in this blog. 
Reliance Power Ltd  today touched Rs.99.90, before setting  at Rs.97.10---closing almost flat. It has a great future ahead as was mentioned in my repeated write ups.
Renuka Sugars Ltd today touched Rs.33.55, before closing at Rs.33.15. I have mentioned why I was bullish on the counter. The scrip if you remember was recommended at around Rs.31-31.50. 
ARSS Infrastructure Ltd hit another buyer freeze in mid-afternoon trade, before cooling down  a bit, at Rs.51.80.
My recommended Manappuram Finance Ltd at around Rs.35.50, T--Rs.42, SL--Rs.31, closed at Rs.36, forming a "Doji" on the candle stick chart, which is very significant in pattern formation, as was seen in case of this scrip. Today's "Doji" pattern formation gives signals that selling pressure is probably starting to ebb  and a change of trend is imminent---the forces of supply and demand are becoming more evenly poised. I have recommended again this stock in the view that the Banking Regulation Bill is expected to be brought in by the government in this session of Parliament. NBFC could be hot favourites as the FM h as already nudged the RBI for the issuance of fresh Banking licenses. CLICK  HERE.
Today as expected, the resolution opposing FDI in multi--brand retail, got defeated in the Parliament. I think the market will hail this move tomorrow with a 6000 on Nifty. Yesterday, I spoke about optimism in China and spoke about my bullishness in the Steel and Zinc counters on Facebook---today most of the stocks in this space were buzzing. Which stock looks attractive for tomorrow? Or what should be done tomorrow, with some of the scrips which are not peforming? Join my Paid Service or my Brokerage house to stay ahead of others.To Join me in Facebook, CLICK HERE.
Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation Ltd which is running a regional television channel of the name of KBC News today  hit the upper circuits. I had earlier placed my views on the counter  here: CLICK HERE.