Thursday, December 06, 2012

Market Mantra
Join Paid Service or my Brokerage House to stay Ahead of Others......
Morning call Twilight Litika Pharma Ltd (BSE Code: 506985), hit the buyer freeze in the morning trade. It is one of the major pharma companies in India.The Mumbai-based pharmaceutical and contract manufacturer, Twilight Litaka Pharma Ltd was originally incorporated in 1974. The company manufactures drugs and formulations in the form of tablets, capsules, ointment and liquids and covers major therapeutic segments such as analgesics, anti- inflammatory, anti-asthmatic, antibiotics, and vitamins.The company’s business mix also includes an exclusive marketing arrangement with Cipla Limited for marketing of its brands across 10 states in India. It is presently locked at the Upper Circuits at Rs.10.27 in the BSE.
Reliance Power Ltd is on fire today, as it touched Rs.100.70, the company is commissioning a major project next month and that is why we are witnessing so much buoyancy in the counter. I have spoke about this in my earlier  posts. 
Tulip Telecom Ltd hits another buyer freeze in the opening trade. I have mentioned time and again why this scrip would now be hitting continuous upper freezes.
Onmobile Golbal Ltd recommended some days back back. The following was the call: 'Buy Onmobile Global Ltd at Rs.42.30, T--Rs.47, SL--Rs.39. The Charts are looking excellent'--the scrip touched Rs.49.50 and is now trading at Rs.49. Congratulations to those who could make some money. 
Reliance Communications Ltd recommended around Rs.57--57.50, today touched Rs.74. I expressed my surprise when Mr.Sudarshan Sukhani, was  giving repeated sell calls in a Business Channel. I even mentioned that, when when he gave a sell call when Reliance Communications Ltd was at Rs.69, stating that the charts were not looking good. But today it touched Rs.74. That is why blind following TV-Chartists, could be potentially hazardous. 
Now what is my view of Nifty today? Any guess? I have already sent the mid-morning report to the clients.
Two of my recommended counters, Pantaloon Retail Ltd and V2 Retail Ltd tanks, after a sell was initiated in both the counters. The investors should shift their money from that sector to other sectors, as I feel the scrips could consolidate in the current ranges before moving up.
Join either my Paid Service or my brokerage house to stay ahead of others. Please Join before, 31st December and avail of the discounts.