Monday, November 19, 2012

WINNING STROKES: THINK DIFFERENT
A buy on Nifty_5600, Call was given at Rs.41, it shot upto to Rs.46.20, intraday. I think it would reach its target of Rs.60, within a couple of days. The details of the call is given on my Paid Blog: www.sumanspeakspremiumservices.blogspot.in. The  Nifty_futures were also asked to buy to the Paid groups, at spot Nifty rate of 5560, with a Spot target of 5600, which I think will anyhow will be reached. Those who generally play in Nifty_Futures, would find both these calls attractive. 
A buy call was  given in copper at Rs.420--422, for a target of Rs.427--429. It has already touched Rs.426.80. Any positives in the US, will have a good effect on the commodity prices. I think this will be reflected in the steel stocks in the coming days.
A buy call was initiated in Tata Steel at Rs.366 for a target of Rs.380, in the next 5 days. The season of the steel sector has started from November, 2012 and I think we can expect most of the steel stocks showing good upward momentum in the coming days
A buy on Banking Counters were also given:
(i) Buy Allahabad Bank at Rs.134, T--Rs.147, SL--Rs.139 as the introduction of the Banking Regulation Bill is to be tabled in the Winter Session of the Parliament. 
(ii) Buy also, NBFC Stocks, like Buy Manappuram Finance at Rs.32.10, T--Rs.37--41.  Some of the brokerage firms are bullish and overweight on banks (private banks), infrastructure, real estate, telecoms and mid-caps. 
Now Join either my Paid Service or my (Recommended) Brokerage House to stay ahead of others. To avail of the Free Subscription Scheme in case of opening an account with my recommended Brokerage House, kindly send me a mail at: suman2005s@rediffmail.com or sumanm2007s@gmail.com. RUSH BEFORE THE OFFER EXPIRES. 
In this kinds of markets, when it is even difficult for the experts to make money on a regular basis, it would be very dangerous to trade the path on your own. If you have no time, then go for PROFIT SHARING ARRANGEMENT SCHEME. 
Note: Friends I am not able to do a bit of changes of the Layout of this blog, because the Google who controls the blogspot, has disabled my Layout Button, for some strange reasons. I have sent them mail long back, but still these people are keeping quiet. It may be because I  have used the services of other advertisers instead of Adsense (or Nonsense?). These people are really treacherous.