Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Market Mantra
V2 Retail Ltd as expected hit the buyer freeze in the mid afternoon trade. I have been asking all to buy the scrip, as it is expected to give you a very good return going forward. 
My recommended Onmobible Global Ltd touched Rs.44 before cooling down a bit. Most of the telecom stocks are showing buoyancy after recent developments. The Reliance Communications Ltd is near my 2nd target of Rs.71-72. However, I think we should exit Tulip Telecom Ltd as there is no movement in the counter, even before the Q2FY13 results which looks strange. 
Buy Suzlon Energy Ltd at Ra.17, T--Rs.32, Sl--Rs.15. I think at the end the company is able to restructure its huge debt of around Rs.13, 500 Cr. The stock in all probability is expected to cross Rs.20, in the next few trading sessions. Also, in accumulate Vijay Shanthi Builders Ltd at Rs.15.40, as the company is doing well and the scrip  is now available at some good valuations. 
Nifty_Futures reached my 2nd target of 5700, before the expiry. I think with the FDI in retail now a foregone conclusion, we will slowly be moving towards, 5800.
Shree Asthavinayak Cine Vision Ltd hits the 5th Consecutive buyer freeze. But I shall still ask all to be very careful about this scrip, and book out profits if you are not willing to take risks. Instead invest in Kohinoor Broadcasting Company Ltd,  which has a little better prospects. 
SEL Manufacturing Company Ltd is being recommended by another advisory group with a target of Rs.8-9. I think today, the stock is already experiencing huge volumes. I would not be surprised if within the next 20 days it crosses Rs.6.