Monday, November 26, 2012

Market Mantra
My Nifty_Futures achieved the target of 5630 and is now moving up. I have mentioned yesterday, that I am bullish on Nifty, in view of the recent developments in New Delhi. 
My speculative pick Shree Asthavinayak Cine Vison Ltd hit its 4th consecutive buyer freeze and is almost near its target of Rs.3.20. I would suggest all to book 80% of the profits in the counter as it is very risky to keep on holding positions in these kinds of stocks, as there are too many problems in the company. Instead put that money in either Tulip Telecom Ltd (Rs.37) or Onmobile Global Ltd (Rs.41.70)
Today's call: Buy Opto Circuits Ltd at Rs.101-102, T--Rs.121, SL---Rs.95. The company came out with superb set of numbers for the Q2FY13. The companies like Opto Circuits, will benefit from Organized retailing.