Saturday, June 30, 2012

JOIN MY BROKERAGE HOUSE
Join the Paid Service, or join my brokerage house and make money. Play in the Nifty futures and make money everyday or carry your position for days, by only paying interested of 1.5% per month.  The account opening is free for those who will invest around Rs.2 lakhs. 
NO SELLING OF YOUR MARGIN POSITIONS/HOLDINGS BY THE BROKERAGE HOUSE (this is a new scheme). 
The brokerage is at par with www.icicisecurities.com, so those who are having Accounts in it can safely migrate to my brokerage house. Moreover, those who will join my brokerage house will get 50% discount for 2 years on the Paid Subscription and after 8 years, free for life. 
PLEASE HURRY UP!! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
The subscription to the Paid Service is set to increase further from the 1st November, 2012.  Those who will enroll now with get 30% discount on two years, subscription amount (Rs.7000x2 minus 30%= Rs.9800).
Those who will enroll in my brokerage house will get further discounts on my subscription (Minimum investment: Rs.2 lakhs). 
Thanks for your overwhelming response and I am looking into your suggestions to lower the threshold limit to join my brokerage house, which is at present Rs.2 lakhs. Those who have applied but still did not get me forms or is facing problems in filling the forms please do ping me or speak with me on Yahoo Messenger, ID--suman_2004s@yahoo.co.uk. Or please send me a mail at suman2005s@rediffmail.com/sumanm2007s@gmail.com..
I can assure you that your queries will be redressed at the earliest. 
Also, those whose accounts have opened are requested to ping me for ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER TO THE TRADING ACCOUNT. We need to do the things as the earliest, as the markets are set to speed ahead in the coming days-we need to make use of every opportunity in the next few months and cover up all our losses.  These days the markets have become highly competitive, so please either do your homework well or do hire an expert to solve your equity market related problems. It would be virtually dangerous to venture alone in the sea of equities, without proper guidance or without backing from the sources. 
JOIN MY TEAM AND MAKE MONEY, HASSLE FREE. 

No comments: