KSK presently has operational power plants capable of generating 933 MW of power and further actively involved in construction of two projects aggregating an additional 3720 MW. The Group''s initial foray and plans for independent initiatives into power generation from renewable energy sources marks the beginning of another growth initiative.
- Arasmeta, a 86 MW coal based power plant in Chhattisgarh;
- Sai Regency a 58 MW natural gas based power plant and 18.9 MW wind power project in Tamil Nadu;
- Sitapuram, a 43 MW coal based power plant in Andhra Pradesh;
- VS Lignite, a 135 MW lignite based power plant in Rajasthan;
- Wardha Warora, a 540 MW coal based power plant in Maharashtra; and
- KSK Wind Energy, a 52 MW Wind power project in Tamil Nadu.
- KSK Mahanadi, a 3,600 MW coal based power project in Chhattisgarh; and KSK Dibbin, a 120 MW, run-of-the-river hydro electric power project in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Multiple thermal and hydro power projects across India.
1. KSK Electricity Financing India Private Limited;
2. Arasmeta Captive Power Company Private Limited;
3. Sai Regency Power Corporation Private Limited;
4. VS Lignite Power Private Limited;
5. Wardha Power Company Limited;
6. KSK Wardha Infrastructure Private Limited (formerly KSK Technology Ventures Private Limited);
7. KSK Wind Energy Private Limited (formerly Bahur Power Company Private Limited);
8. KSK Vidarbha Power Company Private Limited;
9. Sai Maithili Power Company Private Limited;
10. KSK Narmada Power Company Private Limited;
11. KSK Dibbin Hydro Power Private Limited;
12. Kameng Dam Hydro Power Private Limited;
13. J R Power Gen Private Limited;
14. KSK Mahanadi Power Company Limited;
15. KSK Upper Subansiri Hydro Energy Private Limited;
16. Field Mining and Ispats Limited;
17. KSK Dinchang Power Company Private Limited;
19. Tila Karnali Hydro Electric Company Private Limited.